Do you know how hard it is to find recipes for Armagnac cocktails?

Noctivagant

Lieutenant
Aug 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Noctivagant
I call this the Phoenix:
  • 1 jigger Armagnac
  • 1 jig Cointreau
  • 3 jigs OJ
  • Half jig Bärenjäger honey & bourbon
  • Shake well with ice
  • Pour into a tumbler
  • Top off with club soda, stir once

Er... I *was* supposed to come up with a cocktail recipe for my intro thread, right...?

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I was just talking to the guys in mumble about your application.

We all agreed you must be some sort of expert in the field, so we accepted you!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! This is human experimentation I can get behind. No really, I am human. I've got a paper that says it and everything.

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Welcome to Test.

I don't know about Armagnac but the beer certainly flows freely. I actually prefer Sherry if I can find a good bottle. Right now I have a couple of triple cream from Upland, CA. Anyway...

Where are you from? What do you play? How did you get into SC?

Noctivagant

Lieutenant
Aug 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Noctivagant
San Francisco!

Most of the time I'm playing this horrible game called Wage Slave that pits my morning-addled brain against a plethora of technical support issues ranging from Juniper troubleshooting to Exchange troubleshooting to Citrix troubleshooting to troubleshooter troubleshooting. But it pays real money, so I've got that going for me, which is nice, I guess.

Besides that I've lately been playing Witcher... Pillars of Eternity... oh! And Star Citizen. :) I guess I played a lot of WoW back in the day. PvP on Horde. And Skyrim, even made a cute little mod named Hunterborn.

SC has appealed to me since years ago but I foolishly held off on really digging into it or even backing (fool, fool!) til only very recently. I'm keen on exploration (that Gamescom 2014 Aquila video - aw yiss!) but for now I'm struggling - really, I mean that sincerely - to get the hang of dogfighting in AC with a 325. (Any advice on load-out and mode appreciated.)

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Hey! I saw you only a minute or two after you left Mumble, but next time stick around a bit longer if you can. ;) Sometimes we're in games and don't see people until we tab out. But yeah, normally within 5-10 minutes or less a Mod should be with you to help you get registered on Mumble! :D Your intro is pretty great though, I think it's the first drink recipe I've seen lol.. So, welcome to TEST bro!

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
i don't think you *hick* your face is soft looking *hick* i think i am going to need *hick* another sample *Floor-faceplant*

Reactions: Noctivagant
Forgot your password?