Does anybody wanna buy store credits? in need of cash :)

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
hello guys, so i just realize there is tons of seller of store credit on the star citizen trade reddit..kinda in short of money atm so with a hard feeling hv to sell some of my stuff..can someone explain how does it work? and if someone is interested just dm me :) at RememberMe#9441 thank you guys..here is the list that i can exchange..two of them is a lifetime ship, kinda sad lol
i was hoping to be able to sell at least one of the big guys. about 425$ melt in total i believe.

can melt everything and sended it through the aurora upgraded.
i hope somebody can help
thank you !! your help is very much apreaciated :)
Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Jein and vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Good luck with the sale !
Bought something from RememberMe very recently so :like:

Your prospector (upgraded to argo) and your Drake (upgraded to ghost) are indeed not giftable. This means you can not sell those ships directly but will need to reclaim (melt) them in order to sell the credit.

With the Mole and the Ghost, you have a total of 425$ of credits.

Fortunately you have the Hoverbike right now on the shop this means you can use those credits and offer to sell upgraded ships from those LTI bikes (you will need to pay for the warbond bike to have a giftable token, but your buyer will cover the cost in the end).

Or if someonne wants to buy all your credit including the Aurora, you can simply upgrade the Aurora using part of those 425$, and will probably need to buy another token (giftable) to get rid of the rest if you cant put all those 425$ in that aurora package for upgrades.

My advice, do not melt stuff yet before you have a customer.

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Good luck with the sale !
Bought something from RememberMe very recently so :like:

Your prospector (upgraded to argo) and your Drake (upgraded to ghost) are indeed not giftable. This means you can not sell those ships directly but will need to reclaim (melt) them in order to sell the credit.

With the Mole and the Ghost, you have a total of 425$ of credits.

Fortunately you have the Hoverbike right now on the shop this means you can use those credits and offer to sell upgraded ships from those LTI bikes (you will need to pay for the warbond bike to have a giftable token, but your buyer will cover the cost in the end).

Or if someonne wants to buy all your credit including the Aurora, you can simply upgrade the Aurora using part of those 425$, and will probably need to buy another token (giftable) to get rid of the rest if you cant put all those 425$ in that aurora package for upgrades.

My advice, do not melt stuff yet before you have a customer.
thank you sir ! yupp im still waiting for a customer and see what they want ! and if ur interested also we can talk :P

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
I have too much credit myself, but who knows you might sell that fast. VelvetDiamond had issues too recently and he managed to sell his credits in the end within a week.
that gives me more hope for sure ! hope someone is interested.

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Saw that you edited first post with screen of reclaiming for the aurora. You should specially not melt your aurora package as it can be used as a giftable token to get rid of the rest of the credits if you melt the other ships and then apply some upgrades on that package.
gotchu thanks ! lemme change that one

Reactions: Sirus7264

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Pretty much what you do is take a giftable ship and use the credits you trying to sell off and upgrade to a target ship using those credits. The more credits you can put on a single sale the less new money you have to drop in. If you do not have a giftable ship/package then you have to buy as cheap of a ship as possible with new money and upgrade that one with your credits. I do not know the current going rate for credits but they can range anywhere from 60% original value to 80% in most market places.(I havnt bought any in years i think last time i bought i got a stupid good deal by trading a tarkov account when the game was new so i got my credits for like 40% cause i got him the alpha key first try)

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Another option you have is when the next big LTI cheap ship comes out use old CCUs and upgrade your ship via old CCUs warbond CCUs etc to a ship someone really wants where the ship would be cheaper than if they upgraded via normal route. good example is i can make a banu merchantmen for like 250 usd and the ship sells for like 600 or something.

Jein

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2022
RSI Handle
Jein
Hey! I might be interested in this if youre still willing :( can we chat?

Edit: wow i didnt realize this was from 2016...

Forgot your password?