Does anyone have a Herald or Phoenix LTI?

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Yes I do have Herald LTI, but it's not for sale. I realize that doesn't really help you in any way. And I'm really sorry for that, but +1 to post count amirite???
Haha yeah, gotta do what you gotta do. I actually have the LTI one, I am just looking for a concept variant for the model and poster. Gotta fill up my 890 Jump with something lol

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Haha yeah, gotta do what you gotta do. I actually have the LTI one, I am just looking for a concept variant for the model and poster. Gotta fill up my 890 Jump with something lol
You could send a message to concierge desk and maybe they might help you like they did me with my javelin model when i got my javelin.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Just FYI the most common Phoenix LTI's I've seen are CCU's applied to physical Rear Admiral packs, average $350 (IIRC) on reddit grey market. I wouldn't pay over that for it. Anyone know of a more common way to get a Phoenix with LTI? I hope this helps

Check reddit often as well here and the base forum marketplace, I bet you'll find one within 3 months.
Many old and new backers are wanting to refund and grey market is the path of least resistance for that.

And Herald LTI's are fairly common.

Good luck! I hope you find both!

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Just FYI the most common Phoenix LTI's I've seen are CCU's applied to physical Rear Admiral packs, average $350 (IIRC) on reddit grey market. I wouldn't pay over that for it. Anyone know of a more common way to get a Phoenix with LTI? I hope this helps

Check reddit often as well here and the base forum marketplace, I bet you'll find one within 3 months.
Many old and new backers are wanting to refund and grey market is the path of least resistance for that.

And Herald LTI's are fairly common.

Good luck! I hope you find both!
Thanks!

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Just FYI the most common Phoenix LTI's I've seen are CCU's applied to physical Rear Admiral packs, average $350 (IIRC) on reddit grey market. I wouldn't pay over that for it. Anyone know of a more common way to get a Phoenix with LTI?!
There's no actual concept phoenix. Best bet is a phoenix emerald, if you don't want a ccu'd one. Also, if you get em from reddit, be aware that the price hikes on the phoenix can get a little crazy.

Forgot your password?