Does anyone have a spare Xi’An Space Plant

Dum Ass 1991

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2015
RSI Handle
DumAss1991
Does anyone have a spare Xi’An Space Plant, I've got a heap of double up Subscriber Flair if you want to trade

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Causes international incident, Xi'an declare war on UEE, ADI gets called to duty as they are certified to fight wars, they die, UEE falls, and TEST takes over the world.

Great plan @CrudeSasquatch !
Their [CERTIFIED] people were not strong enough.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Can't wait to start international incident because I was trying to carry out family tradition of stealing space cows from space turtles while eating space turtle eggs and claiming to be space French Canadian!

I hope we learn how to make the Xi'an into a sustainable food source!

Egg sardou for everyone! Eggs hussarde for you too!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Splinter was just Shedder, reincarnated in an earlier life... um... I'm so... Metaphysical!
Transcendental!
Transcontinental!
Unsubstantial?

Can someone get this guy a Xi'an plant? I've been smoking all the ones in my cargo hold before I can get them to the next planet

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Splinter was just Shedder, reincarnated in an earlier life... um... I'm so... Metaphysical!
Transcendental!
Transcontinental!
Unsubstantial?

Can someone get this guy a Xi'an plant? I've been smoking all the ones in my cargo hold before I can get them to the next planet
I'll say. You know you're currently sitting outside naked in a planter full of ice, trying to catch snowflakes in a cup?

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?