Does anyone know how to double bind buttons?

OuTLaW66613

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2015
RSI Handle
OuTLaW66613
Having some trouble double binding some buttons... Just curious if anyone can help.. I know you used to be able to but not so sure now.
Found some treads online but what I did didn't work. I posted In tech support but I just don't think there's enough traffic over there.

Basically trying to have 2 afterburner buttons. One on joy2 and one on joy3..
Thanks in advance.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Having some trouble double binding some buttons... Just curious if anyone can help.. I know you used to be able to but not so sure now.
Found some treads online but what I did didn't work. I posted In tech support but I just don't think there's enough traffic over there.

Basically trying to have 2 afterburner buttons. One on joy2 and one on joy3..
Thanks in advance.
Since there is only one bind option, the solution would be to 'map' one joystick button to emulate the other joy stick button... so the system thinks you are pressing the 'afterburner button' regardless of which joystick button you press.
Unfortunately I cant think of a way to do this without software (like TARGET)...

Reactions: Deroth

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
you can try joy2key.

If i understood you correctly

Bind the Joysticks buttons you want to the same keyboard key -> bind the keyboard key to AFB (or use the existing one)

You can also use j2k to use a button as modifier key. I think @buzzkiller does regular videos on it.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Only way I found is using Thrustmasters T.A.R.G.E.T software..

🍻

Forgot your password?