Does anyone want to buy some of my ships from me?

VelvetDiamond

Captain
Dec 2, 2021
RSI Handle
VelvetDiamond
Hey guys,

I don't wish to get too much into it but currently we are having financial difficulties at home and with having a child now has already drained my wallet dryer than the sahara desert an lately its been making living more an more difficult. Tried everything but shamefully the only real solution we can come up with for the time being is it sell off some of my StarCitizen Ships and go from there really.

So if anyone is planning on expanding their ship collection, or just wants to buy a ship to melt into store credit, would be pretty damn appreciated if you'd give it a thought to do it through me instead of the RSI site. So if anyone is planning on buying a ship from the RSI store with real money, please consider buying it through me instead.

Have around 800 USD of in store credits i need to get rid of put back into my bank. So if anyone needs anything i can just CCU an Aroura into anything currently for sale an gift it.

Also have a Gladiator and a Prospector that i need to sell if anyone is interested in picking one up for a few dollers cheaper than on the RSI website.

EDIT: Shit didnt work out, need to sell a few more ships / get rid of more SC credits.

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hey guys,

I don't wish to get too much into it but currently we are having financial difficulties at home and with having a child now has already drained my wallet dryer than the sahara desert an lately its been making living more an more difficult. Tried everything but shamefully the only real solution we can come up with for the time being is it sell off some of my StarCitizen Ships and go from there really.

So if anyone is planning on expanding their ship collection, or just wants to buy a ship to melt into store credit, would be pretty damn appreciated if you'd give it a thought to do it through me instead of the RSI site. So if anyone is planning on buying a ship from the RSI store with real money, please consider buying it through me instead.

Have around 800 USD of in store credits i need to get rid of put back into my bank. So if anyone needs anything i can just CCU an Aroura into anything currently for sale an gift it.

Also have a Gladiator and a Prospector that i need to sell if anyone is interested in picking one up for a few dollers cheaper than on the RSI website.
Time to help each others and Velvet here.

I proposed Velvet my help to help recycle his credits. Got 2 sales coming for my shop, every store credit I will use for my own sales will be purchased from Velvet once those sales are done.

Please buy from him first !

VelvetDiamond

Captain
Dec 2, 2021
RSI Handle
VelvetDiamond
If anyone is planning on making a money purchase off of the RSI website for a ship, could you possibly consider buying the ship through me instead! would be a massive help. Have to get rid of just over 600 usd credits still.

Or i have a few Gladiators i need to sell if anyone wants one? just message me. I dont mind taking 10 dollers off of the website ship price, i just need to break even this month and pay bills an stuff.

Thank you to those who have already helped in some way :o7:

VelvetDiamond

Captain
Dec 2, 2021
RSI Handle
VelvetDiamond
Still got a Gladiator and Prospector and about 500 USD store credits I need to get rid of. So again, if anyone is currently looking to buy something from the RSI website in the sale, please consider getting the ship through me instead, i can CCU an Aurora to any ship on sale right now and gift it to you. So please message me if you're about to pick one up or would like to help out.

Thank you to all who have helped so far, it really helps and really is deeply appreciated. Going straight on Bills, Finances and Expenses for looking after the little one until I can sort this hole we're in out.

:o7:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Guys thank you so much to everyone that helped! Seriously I cant express how appreciative i am. I have just gotten rid of everything i needed too to hopefully make it through to the next month, hopefully only gets better from here!

Thank you everyone who helped, you guys are heroes! :love:
Very glad you made it, see it was possible ;)

VelvetDiamond

Captain
Dec 2, 2021
RSI Handle
VelvetDiamond
Well I may actually have to sell the rest of my ships soon. Stuff has not gotten better. So if anyone is potentially interested in a ship, hit me up 😕 good chance i may have to get rid of at least 2 or 3 more ships this month.

Whatever ship you are interested in, buy it from me instead of the RSI store :)

Last edited:
  • o7
Reactions: Vavrik and vahadar

Diveaholic

Ensign
Mar 10, 2022
RSI Handle
Dive1
As the Father of Three beautiful Girls and one with special need do to health reasons
I feel for you Bro. not in the market for any more ships at the moment
but will Bump ya to keep you on top
Best of luck to you and your family
Dive

VelvetDiamond

Captain
Dec 2, 2021
RSI Handle
VelvetDiamond
Yeah it really sucks, can barely afford to live anymore, good job im on a diet only eating 200 calories a day. Not sure id be able to afford food if i wasnt 😂

If anyone is interested in buying Credit / Ships from me please PM me. I need to get rid of around half my ships so about 500 USD store credits to sell off. So if anyone is looking to buy ships from the RSI website, please consider to buy them from me instead :) thank you

Reactions: Vavrik

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah it really sucks, can barely afford to live anymore, good job im on a diet only eating 200 calories a day. Not sure id be able to afford food if i wasnt 😂

If anyone is interested in buying Credit / Ships from me please PM me. I need to get rid of around half my ships so about 500 USD store credits to sell off. So if anyone is looking to buy ships from the RSI website, please consider to buy them from me instead :) thank you
Hey man, how you making out with this?

Reactions: Radegast74
Forgot your password?