Does TEST have a Million Mile High Club?

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I'm just wondering if we count an original Completionist among our ranks that will be running a bar for TESTies to pass out in and keep the space beer flowing. :)

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Should be able to pool the entire org's pledges lol.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Still trying to get an individual MMHC without having to melt for the pack. Figure, my spend is right about there anyway....

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
The Million Mile High Club is no longer available, even with the Wing Commander or Completionist packages. CIG decided they were only going to do 50 max after those two packages were redesigned. They came and went within two weeks, which is nuts.

So now, those two packages now don't include the MMHC. The only way to get one is for someone who has one to melt their package. And given that you'd have to be a huge fan of Star Citizen to get a Wing Commander or Completionist in the first place, I'm guessing the odds of someone giving up their Million Mile High Club are incredibly low.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
The Million Mile High Club is no longer available, even with the Wing Commander or Completionist packages. CIG decided they were only going to do 50 max after those two packages were redesigned. They came and went within two weeks, which is nuts.

So now, those two packages now don't include the MMHC. The only way to get one is for someone who has one to melt their package. And given that you'd have to be a huge fan of Star Citizen to get a Wing Commander or Completionist in the first place, I'm guessing the odds of someone giving up their Million Mile High Club are incredibly low.
Insert sad face here.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Insert sad face here.
You could always see if anyone was willing to "sell" you their MMHC by paying them to melt their WC/Completionist, then buying the Wing Commander package with it. You'd no doubt have to get CIG in on the transaction to make it happen, of course.

I'd expect this to be a very, very expensive way to obtain one. ;)

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
I can be bought to give up my MMHC for a 10% markup. Said profits will go toward buying a 65 year bottle of single malt. Message me for details.

If not I will be practically living there with Montoya and Seung, other Seth might be invited too.

Reactions: TheZekk

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
And there you go. Hell, if I start leaning hard on that Wing Commander pack at the end of this year, I might take you up on that offer. :D

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
I'm going to go ahead and necro bump this since WE SAW THE STUFF FOR MILLION MILE HIGH CLUB: WHO HAS IT! ALL CAPS CRUISE CONTROL FOR HYPE

Forgot your password?