Does the 1050ti still matter in today's world??

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I havn't touched SC since the 3.0 release as when i got to levski all hell broke lose and i had about 6-7frames per second on my GTX 980M(This was day of release and i know alot has been fixed). I havnt had the time to really play either as i have been working on renovating my house for the past 4-5 months(ive lost track), and now i'm looking for a new car at the same time. I'm hoping early 2019 i'll start getting time i can put aside to play maybe an hour a day or something late at night(after the minnion has passed out)

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
I havn't touched SC since the 3.0 release as when i got to levski all hell broke lose and i had about 6-7frames per second on my GTX 980M(This was day of release and i know alot has been fixed). I havnt had the time to really play either as i have been working on renovating my house for the past 4-5 months(ive lost track), and now i'm looking for a new car at the same time. I'm hoping early 2019 i'll start getting time i can put aside to play maybe an hour a day or something late at night(after the minnion has passed out)
I stop playing from laptops the day minions came to my house for the first time but I know the feeling ... so I'd say in 2019 you could get a nice desktop with 1070 as a gpu for reasonable money and crazy better performance .

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I stop playing from laptops the day minions came to my house for the first time but I know the feeling ... so I'd say in 2019 you could get a nice desktop with 1070 as a gpu for reasonable money and crazy better performance .
Yeah that is a bit my plan ive had this samsung 960 pro sitting in its case since i found out my M.2 format wasnt right go figure for my current laptop i beleive early last year?

Forgot your password?