Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Greetings fellow dirt merchants!

Last night's stream was pretty intense and some wildly generous folks (including RussianJ, Z-Man, Wykstrom, and FoxAnderson from Imperium) created a tornado of donations and mental destruction, blasting me to smithereens. To return the favor, I'm giving a few ship packages away tonight along with some gift cards and subscriber flair, so feel free to come by, hang out, and maybe snag yourself some free loot starting at 10pm EST!

I'm only posting this here as posts like these tend to get deleted on the Star Citizen forums, which is a shame, but necessary so the board doesn't get spammed by the thousands every day. Anyway, the boner-inducing BadNewsBaron and his new, fledgling beard are hosting us tonight, so hopefully some new folks will be coming by to party for Friday Freebies.

I hope to see TEST out in full force tonight! Let's show 'em how it's done!

http://twitch.tv/Captain_Richard

Yellowdog

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Yellowdog
Good luck Captain! I unfortunately wont be on to watch you. I will leave you with this.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
aww thats 4 am in germany :O
well i gues its gonna be a sleeples night XD

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Sounds like a great time, I'll bring my drinking cap!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Or is it?
Well, IDK for sure if it is or not butI am pretty sure he would end up in much the same place as this guy:

@Montoya does this make you home sick sir :p ?

I am also pretty intoximcated on these Stone IPA's that I talk so much shit about but somehow always end up leaving the Best Damn Beer Shop with in my bag. I think it is some sort of voodoo witchcraft how they end up in there. I do not really care for them, yet I buy them time and time again after walking around in the BDBS for a half of an hour. I do this very often. What is it they say about insanity ? Same thing over and over expecting a different result ?

Last edited:

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd

Two things after watching this clip, and about to watch the whole bloody movie; Firstly, in Teamspeak and all official comms channels I want to be called, "Commander Zero" because that sounds awesome when leo says it. I will pay you all one UEC for each time you use it and it gets put on youtube or twitch or whatever. Yeah, Commander Zero, I like the sound of that.

Okay seriously though, (alright, alright I'm never actually sssserious but I mean, more seriously..) what is up with @Montoya 's Austrian or whatever Accent if he is from "S. Africa " ? Let me put my tinfoil hat on and speculate.. He is actually some sort of Spy, most likely from Imperium who I know are from Austria/Bavarian Germany... and this is all some elaborate ruse to get us to crash our Aurora's into the sun whilst Imperium takes all our colonies, asteroids, and space. Yeah, I am pretty sure I am onto something here.

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Next time, You bring satellite tv.

Reactions: CitizenDad

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer