DONATE YA BUNCHA SCALLYWAGS!!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
If yuse cannnn i mean dont break the bank or get the wifey in a fit but i know first hand costs are a factor for all operations even just a discord and website and shizz.

I'll do more when I can but the least I can do to help this awesome bunch a drunkards and misfits community out is 10 measly bones a month. FOR THE REST OF MAH LIFE...

Also, in other news I finallygot the best damn mic comin, and going to be able to hop on comms and pissoff half of you amd fanboys off with my intel and nvidia shennanigans while we pew pew and do mining and hauling stuff, take part in events. and i will almost always have CitizenGunnar with me but if you need a gunner or wingman hit me up on dcord.

o7!

Attachments

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
If yuse cannnn i mean dont break the bank or get the wifey in a fit but i know first hand costs are a factor for all operations even just a discord and website and shizz.

I'll do more when I can but the least I can do to help this awesome bunch a drunkards and misfits community out is 10 measly bones a month. FOR THE REST OF MAH LIFE...

Also, in other news I finallygot the best damn mic comin, and going to be able to hop on comms and pissoff half of you amd fanboys off with my intel and nvidia shennanigans while we pew pew and do mining and hauling stuff, take part in events. and i will almost always have CitizenGunnar with me but if you need a gunner or wingman hit me up on dcord.

o7!
I just noticed this. Thought I'd bump it back up to the top for a bit. Good to see you back!

Reactions: GPcustoms
Forgot your password?