Don't F with TEST!!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I think it's obvious that what must have happened was that he accidentally took a sip out of @BUTUZ's beer at the bar instead of his own
I think that you meant to say that the guy on the floor fully enjoyed consuming TEST Squadron brewed space beer after asking the question, "how much ass could this beer kick?" He'll realize that it kicked his non-TESTified ass when he wakes up in a random local HAB without his weapons, armor, equipment, etc. Cheers!

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
I think that you meant to say that the guy on the floor fully enjoyed consuming TEST Squadron brewed space beer after asking the question, "how much ass could this beer kick?" He'll realize that it kicked his non-TESTified ass when he wakes up in a random local HAB without his weapons, armor, equipment, etc. Cheers!
Hell, thats a friday night for me!

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Shhhhhh Boss you're making me look bad!!!
Trust me, we dont "need" him to make us look bad, we do that all on our own. What we do "need" him for is that his example as our fearless leader makes us look better by comparison, especially when it comes to over consumption of various liquids that may, or may not, actually have alcohol, coffee, bleach, tide pods, and other various products that have "suggestions" listed mistakenly as warnings.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Turned out, bullying that little snot bag wasn't such a good idea. His dad was massive and pinned me in the corner for about half an hour.

ScreenShot0356.jpg

ScreenShot0350.jpg

Not feeling so hot, but the barman I got a beer so I'm doing ok.

1585353800196.png

Reactions: Devil Dog Hog
Forgot your password?