Don't want to crash anymore? ...

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
This is bloody perfect! The only thing I could see making it more helpful is having a 3 point graph control power settings like in game to quickly change power settings to what's needed. a 3 point graph is really quick and was, I think, well thought out by CIG. I would want that graph and other related options on it's own tablet, and non-combat controls such as landing on another tablet. Add two hotas with german desk mounts and those all metal pedals, will be the coolest damn SC gaming setup!

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Wait, wait, wait, so now I have to buy one of those taplet pad things? Arrgh! Ok, advice on which one to buy? I know Apple makes something, but I hate them, so does Samsung or Motorola or LG or someone make a nice, big control taplet?

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Wait, wait, wait, so now I have to buy one of those taplet pad things? Arrgh! Ok, advice on which one to buy? I know Apple makes something, but I hate them, so does Samsung or Motorola or LG or someone make a nice, big control taplet?
If you can root it or bypass amazon restrictions to install Google Play and related dependencies, a Fire HD is a good cheap solution

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
If you are buying one just for this, get a second hand Samsung Galaxy Tab a couple of generations old. No point spending more.

Duhb

Admiral
Dec 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Duhb
I was using ActionPad in 2.6, but I really like this one. I do want so bad to just press a button for coms, instead of the inner thought system

Forgot your password?