doublemcchicken reporting

bananas

Lieutenant
Dec 4, 2014
RSI Handle
doublemcchicken
Hello,

doublemcchicken hails from Vancouver, BC.

Star Citizen is the closest thing available to an MMO of the greatest game ever, Mass Effect.

Things happening in massive scale. Especially space battles and FPS boardings.

First game... the original 3D fractal tank game: Battlezone! Also, Carmen Sandiego (never found the bitch).

Other games: Wargame: Red Dragon. Not much else unfortunately. Ex BF3 Player.

Picard or Kirk..... HAN SOLO!

Reactions: CitizenDad

Apotheosis

Captain
Dec 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Apothe0s1s
Welcome! I've definitely had McChickens as post-hangover meals. And Pre-hangover meals. And as a meal while i'm in the process of preparing for a hang over. So....your handle is super relevant!

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Han Solo indeed. I liked Vancouver when I visited, wish I'd spent more time there.

Last edited:

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
First game... the original 3D fractal tank game: Battlezone! Also, Carmen Sandiego (never found the bitch).

and i thought i was the only one on this planet who played battlezone in 1998, this game was too advanced for it's time

3D, RTS, Coop, MP

welcome :D

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

bananas

Lieutenant
Dec 4, 2014
RSI Handle
doublemcchicken
Thanks for the welcome guys. The Battlezone I was referencing was from the 80's -- just a bunch of green triangles.

So I have a hornet in my inventory that I will eventually melt into probably a cutlass. If anyone wants to do some VOIP based arena commander hit me up! I'm still learning the nuances of space flight but so far I've been able to solo Vanduul Swarm to the end.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Yeah, I fed a lot of quarters into that Battlezone arcade version

you're in good company, lots of oldfarts here

Forgot your password?