Dragon Age: Inquisition

Vapsyvox

Designated Driver
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Vapsyvox
So DA:I is coming out sometime these next couple of days, who's getting on the DA-train and what platform are you gettting it on?

Also, it'll ship with CO-OP campaigns, maybe some of us could have some fun in it, who knows?
You can post your Gamertag or username here in case you've got some spare time to burn.

I'm Vapsyvox everywhere, so I shouldn't be too hard to find.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I got it from GMG so it'll be on Origin for me (PC)

I don't think I'll want to play that with controllers... it's the traditional RPG type with a lot of customizations, so a keyboard + mouse is more helpful imo.

That being said, I won't be playing it a lot until after 2nd week of December or so... I think. A lot of catching up/patch/expansions the first few weeks of December. (I played DA:O 1 year after, and DA2, about half a year after release... I like them, but I'm not as excited as I would be like if it were Mass Effect)

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I've played 2 characters so far... "played" until the "Title Screen" (the whole intro part)

Mainly time spent on Character Creation ...

Still getting used to the controls. Otherwise, it feels pretty similar to DA:O and DA2 in a way. Probably slightly changed in key binding. (I already adjusted a few, removed "turning" and replaced them with strafing, attack on Q and "inspect" on E instead of R and V, which are out of place.)

deathstrike

Vice Admiral
Donor
May 8, 2014
RSI Handle
deathstrike
I havent got time to play it, but eventually I'd like to pick it up, if it's ever Origin-free. I loved DA:O and thought DA:2 was ok, but a step backwards in some areas and a cheap cash in a lot of others. It's nice that this sounds like it's much more like DA:O in execution.

Forgot your password?