Dragonfly next Concept sale, per AtV

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
Goes on sale this friday 17th

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/333104/comm-link-schedule-june-13th-2016

COMMUNITY MANAGERS LOG. WEEK 24. DRAGONFLIES.

Drake4Life, man. This week, we unveil the concept for the Drake Dragonfly, and then people will finally stop asking me, "When are you selling the Drake Drakonfly?" and start asking, "When will the Drake Dragonfly be in game?"

Friday, June 17th

- Dragonfly Sale

Friday, June 17th
- [1100 PDT / 1800 UTC] Reverse the Verse: The Community Team's Weekly Livestream - http://www.twitch.tv/cigcommunity
- Dragonfly Sale
- Jump Point

Reactions: Blind Owl

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Helmet laws DO contradict the natural force of Darwinism. Besides, who would want to roll anywhere without their brain bucket? Helmets are where you put all your coolest stickers! (I was the AWESOMEest effin 6th grader)

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Who needs a helmet in space anyways?
Yeehaw!!
Well, I've done a little research, and it seems the advocacy does not specifically REQUIRE you to wear a helmet in space, but you will DIE without one. Hmmmmmmm...compromise my principles, or die unpleasantly. Seems I am impaled on the horns of a dilemma!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well, I've done a little research, and it seems the advocacy does not specifically REQUIRE you to wear a helmet in space, but you will DIE without one.
Die? I have LTI dammit. I'm invincible. I think.
Ah, crap! I'll try to redo it at home. They are just shots of the stickers on one of my helmets(and you're right, they are hilarious!)
Hurry hurry! I need to laugh!

I'm watching Kung-fu Panda and playing with my boy. I have plenty of laughs. Don't hurry.

Forgot your password?