Dragonlance enlisting

Raistlin

Ensign
Jan 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Dragonlance
Hello folks,

Dragonlance enlisting, for the Test Squadron.

I am an old Wing Commander player back them when 386dx was shinning with all its glory and capabilities to go over the low memory threshold.

Now star citizen has brought back the old glory and was too much to resist, so here I am seeking to interact with all the old schools and new comers that will to explore the unknown!

By the way, it is grate to be part of the Test Squadron, grate job that you guys have done!!!

I will try to show up and keep track of the conversations going on.

Até!

Tameron

Space Marshal
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tameron
Welcome! I loved the Dragonlance books back in the day. Raistlin was my favorite too.

Reactions: rogesh

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
More dragonlance fans. Seems like once a month dragonlance comes up in conversation. We need a monthly dragonlance conversation day marked on the calendar.

Welcome to test Raistlin. You'll love it here and if you talk to Montoya nice he will dreas up like Tika and make some spicey potatoes.

Raistlin

Ensign
Jan 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Dragonlance
Hello Tameron, Dalarast and Snowianth, thank you! Nice to meet old schools in the Test!

How do I seek information to meet Test pilots in the verse?

Até.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Hello Tameron, Dalarast and Snowianth, thank you! Nice to meet old schools in the Test!

How do I seek information to meet Test pilots in the verse?

Até.
That's easy. Click mumble up top and your in the mix like that.

This is from a guy who has downloaded mumble but due to current location I can't use it but know it's the instant hotline to testies ready to talk, fly, or drink at a drop of a dime.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?