Drake Kraken Privateer

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Yeah, I mean, I've been following, just not actually playing. 3.8 - 3.9 will be a grand time to get into her. Finally.
For me, 3.9 is going to be great with Theaters of War. While there is lots of exploring in the PU currently the missions get repetitive quickly and Hauling cargo to increase ones aUEC until it gets reset in 3 months is a tad dull. I do not see that changing much with 3.8 even with the prison system.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
For me, 3.9 is going to be great with Theaters of War. While there is lots of exploring in the PU currently the missions get repetitive quickly and Hauling cargo to increase ones aUEC until it gets reset in 3 months is a tad dull. I do not see that changing much with 3.8 even with the prison system.
I'll probably miss 3.8 due to deployment anyways, so yeah, 3.9 sounds great. Ha. I'm really hoping that the mission givers in-game give some life to the system.
Aye, sounds like that is the game. The Q&A confirms that Tony Z's NPCs will come trade with the Kraken Privateer. So the client base is more than players! Now if only they will pay well ...
So there your go. A hub. You can setup, have you're org drop shit they find/mine/salvage/scavenge at the KP to sell and continue on their merry way.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?