Drake Sale announced!

What Star Citizen JPEG will you buy during the Drake sale (and how many of them)?

• Buccaneer

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Caterpillar

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Cutlass Black

• Cutlass Blue

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Cutlass Red

• Dragonfly Yellowjacket

• Dragonfly Black

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Herald

• A combo package

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • I will pass on this one, have spent enough money.

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I had a mental breakdown. Since I have the exploration pack giving me a durr and a carrackfor exploration. I upgraded the Aquila to a caterpillar with this sale. I figure I can always get an Aquila later.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I had a mental breakdown. Since I have the exploration pack giving me a durr and a carrackfor exploration. I upgraded the Aquila to a caterpillar with this sale. I figure I can always get an Aquila later.
I also upgraded my Aquila. Cat is always a good choice!
Have an eye on the total worth of your package. If its above 1.000 $ its not that easy to melt (in the case of).
My Exploration Package almost stayed untouched. I only upgraded the DUR to a Prospector and the Dragonfly to an Aurora LN, which is in both cases nearly 1:1.
Couple of months ago I bought the Caterpillar-Dragonfly-Combo-package. Originally I had the intention to upgrade the Cat to a Genisis. But the Cat is such a fine ship that I'm unsure what to do. Lucky me, we will have a couple of years to make that decision, ha :smile:

Well, looking to the Drake Sale, I recommend to get the 0$-CCU Taurus <-> Cutlass Blue. I got 4 of each variant, so I will be able to get the Cutlass Blue at every time and change back in the case I don't like her...and change her backback in case of becoming unsure about my former decision... :grin:

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
Who talked to you? Go into your room and come back when you thought over it.
And no computer time for you today!
Ok. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Real Question though: Should I buy the buccaneer and what do you think I should do with it in the PU?

Forgot your password?