Drunk 4, standing by

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Good evening, folks. Figured I'd pull the trigger and join this fine-lookin' organization.

Where you from stranger?

I hail from the wilds of North Carolina. Well, a forest, in any case. We have a lot of deer there.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
When I heard about the opportunity to fly spaceships, I was onboard. I remember playing X-Wing at my friend's house when I was... 8? 9? In any case, it was one of the most amazing things I had ever seen in my life. I loved it, even though I think I was one of the worst pilots to ever (dis)grace a cockpit. In the years since then, I've always loved any game that put me behind the stick.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
As mentioned, I'm not exactly an ace pilot at least for dogfighting. For me, the biggest draws are going to be exploring, trading and racing. Mostly exploration. EDIT: Also, drunk flying. I'll be in the Freelancer with the wobbly trajectory.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The first game I can remember playing at all was a computer game... I think it was a little DOS game called EGA Trek. I spent hours imagining the space battles in this game. It was well before my revelation with X-Wing.

What other games do you play?
Currently, I'm dabbling in WildStar (supporting my house building habit) and focusing a lot of my time on Skyrim (fulfilling my pyromaniac habit) I've also stuck my nose into Arena Commander a good bit, but seeing as I don't have a spot for my joystick setup right now, that has been limited.

Picard or Kirk?
Unless I need an alien seduced or killed, Picard all the way.

So, you know, about 50-50 split.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Just accepted your application! Welcome to the Squardon :D

I am also looking forward to exploration as soon as PU launches!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Why do the housing and craft cost so much gold!

Forgot your password?