Dude wheres my beer?

Smokewolf

Lieutenant
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Smokewolf
Just wanted to pop in to say hello and of course, wheres the beer?

So you know, I prefer my beer by the meter...

Edit.... to answer some of our hosts questions.

Where you from stranger? Texas but plan on moving to Germany soon.

What drew you to Star Citizen? Played a shit-ton of the Wing Commander and Privateer. I'm hoping that Star Citizen remains true to the original concept without becoming a pay-to-win experience.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? Just after an deep / immersive experience without all the kiddy-console bullshit that's so prevalent in most games.

What was the first game (s) you remember playing? Pool of Radiance (Gold Box) for the Commodore 64 was one of the first true PC games of any significance or depth.

What other games do you play? Back in the day, I had an Alpha copy of DOOM and became one of the original map modders for it. Sadly the internet wasn't the norm back in the early 90's so I wasn't able to publish shit. Beyond that, I still mod and have released quite a bit of material for Forged Alliance Forever. (Under the name Resin_Smoker) Currently I'm exploring other modding possibilities and tend to play titles where modding is both possible and welcomed by the developers.

Picard or Kirk? Without a doubt Kirk as Picard is such a politically correct pussy its not even funny.

-Smokewolf

Last edited:

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

if you move near munich, let's grab a beer.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
i know Frankenthal. nice little town. good wine. so i guess you move to this area because of your service in the military.

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Welcome Smokewolf... and it seems that you are going to live in of of the 3 finest beer countries that i know of (and i also live in one... hic!)
So you are going to be ok :)

Forgot your password?