Elder Scrolls Online - Test Squadron

LumpySkin

Vice Admiral
Sep 23, 2016
RSI Handle
LumpySkin
Which DLC Pack do you recommend I get first? I haven't been able to get on since my first night on because of RL but it would be nice to know how many Veteran players we have and what DLC pack they are in so I can join them.

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
Which DLC Pack do you recommend I get first? I haven't been able to get on since my first night on because of RL but it would be nice to know how many Veteran players we have and what DLC pack they are in so I can join them.
It seems we only have a couple vet players so far (me included), so people will probably mostly be playing vanilla. However, it has been revealed that Vvardenfell is being worked on for one of the next releases, and if it is paid dlc, I absolutely will be getting it.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
I still need an invite, up to level 8 now.. ready for endgame! @halfsane

LumpySkin

Vice Admiral
Sep 23, 2016
RSI Handle
LumpySkin
I bought a few guides to get myself up to speed. I may play my second character which is much lower just to get my bearings again. This game is not very friendly to new players/returning players that have not been on in a while.

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
ESO plus account reactivated. I guess zenimax gets this week's ship budget :)

Have vet toons on DC faction, but I'll have to start new on EP. I'll hit you all up at some point when I'm done redownloading and getting my addons straightened out.

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
Well I know some things have changed. I heard that the whole "one tamriel" was going to let everyone hold hands, but I figured it was via groupfinder or something. Are you saying that we can run around open world together? If that's the case, I'll be your DC PvP spai (as if EP needs one to make DC look bad in cyrodil) when available.

LumpySkin

Vice Admiral
Sep 23, 2016
RSI Handle
LumpySkin
Well I know some things have changed. I heard that the whole "one tamriel" was going to let everyone hold hands, but I figured it was via groupfinder or something. Are you saying that we can run around open world together? If that's the case, I'll be your DC PvP spai (as if EP needs one to make DC look bad in cyrodil) when available.
Yup the whole world is open now and we can hold hands... :) And drink beer together.... And a whole other slew of things. Doesn't hurt to have multiple factions though for PvP purposes.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Yes, for PvE, everybody can group up and go anywhere! no matter the level, faction, or anything!

I believe PvP is faction bound still.

Stee Jans

Grand Admiral
Sep 1, 2015
RSI Handle
SteeJans
Excited to get in game with you guys. I've been craving some ESO. I have vet toons in all roles so let's run some dungeons!

Forgot your password?