Edit: Lies, I forgot how to read dates.

Last edited:

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
I've got this game but haven't put much time into it. What level you guys at? Like...infinity?
Some are around level 10-15, others are maxed out. But really level does not matter. With Tamriel One, you can group with anybody in any zone, it all scales properly.

eko13wf

Space Marshal
Oct 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Eko_13_wf
I will join up with the ESO group.

@eko13wf

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
The problem I have with this game is it all just seems like fetch quest shit. I hate that. I guess it's kinda fun just to play with others but man. I can't stick with it playing solo. Not when I have Witcher 3.

Reactions: FluffyVonRage

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
The problem I have with this game is it all just seems like fetch quest shit. I hate that. I guess it's kinda fun just to play with others but man. I can't stick with it playing solo. Not when I have Witcher 3.
have you played past the starter places ? The questing and lore is really good/interesting IMO. It's a totally different game than witcher.

Kaz

Space Marshal
May 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Kazhan78
My plan is to return to ESO when the Morrowind chapter goes live tomorrow. Do we have a EU guild, or is is NA only?

Ganji

Admiral
May 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Ganjieh
The skills are kinda boring and under powered for certain classes. I like the stealth dual wield play style, but it's just not fun to play in game, and in a a lot of cases, just flat out under powered. Unless they do some patch, where they re balance combat, and add more skills, i doubt i'd pick it up again.

Forgot your password?