RSI Handle
Eli Emmerich
Hi all,
EDIT!

Where you from stranger?
New Hampshire Currently in Connecticut
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Love space games especially ones like wing commander and freelancer
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration and PVE
What was the first game you remember playing?
Doom
What other games do you play?
League, WoW, Star Trek Online, TitanFall, Mechwarrior, Battlefield, DayZ, Kerbal Space Program and lots more.
Picard or Kirk?
Picard

Just purchased a 325a, I have been trying to put the money into this game and looking for a good community to enjoy the game and hopefully squad up sometime. I dont know why i waited so long to pledge I was going to pledge almost 2 years ago and kept procrastinating. I remember playing wing commander with my dad off of the several floppy disks it was on. I hope this revolutionizes the game industry not just the space nitch I have played WoW league and other mainstream games and am feeling burnt out. Other than games I am a Systems Engineer working with laser automation equipment and my other hobby is my motorcycles and Hiking hope to chat with y'all.

Last edited:

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

I have a Honda Trail 70. Oh yeah, its pretty bitchin'.

Seriously though, I have an '01 Softail Standard and 2 Trail 70's :p

Last edited:

Eli_Emmerich

Ensign
Jul 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Eli Emmerich
Oh nice! the first bike I ever drove/rode was a 1970 yamaha rd 60 it was awesome I wish it was running maybe that will be my next project... Nice bikes! I had a Yamaha Xt 600 but it was just to big to take offroading on anything but dirt roads.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Yeah, I have no idea how (aside from it being a Honda), but our one 70 will still fire up after about the 2nd or 3rd kick. That wasn't a pic of my 70 tho, that is too shiny lol.

They are just fun bikes even now. Just to go get the mail at the end of the drive or tool around the block a bit. Nothing like going 65 or 70 on a big bike, but damn, does 35 feel fast when you weigh more than the bike you're on. I would highly recommend getting one if you can afford it and spare the time to rebuild one. I don't think my childhood would've been the same without it.

Eli_Emmerich

Ensign
Jul 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Eli Emmerich
Haha I bet that sounds like great fun I grew up on the things so now that I can afford it I have the bigger ones. only reason I got the new harley was because I was tired of not riding due to the 750's gremlins. fuel injection is nice plus the xr has got some cool looks to it with a big ass tach and tiny speedo (kinda scary when i look down sometimes) I was always surprised the redline on a harley could be 7k+. I go for ride on sunday usually by heading towards the sun one way and then putting it to my back to find my way home.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
i got a driving license for a bike for over 10 years now, but no bike :( am i still cool? i wish i knew where to start...

welcome Eli :D

Forgot your password?