Elite/future SC Trade Comparison tool

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Not sure where this goes, so I guess a mod can move it later. I've mmade a commodity price comparison tool for elite, and I'mpretty sure it will be usable for star citizen once it comes out. It compares prices between any two stations it has data for, highlighting profitable trades in green. It can also be used to quickly see what's in demand at a station by comparing it to itself. I'm still wrapping up the formulas on the margin comparison page, and it only has data for leconte dock in ra at the moment, but once it's ready I'll put a link up here and you guys can add new pages with data to your hearts content

to add a new station, just copy the "blank system/blank station copy me" sheet, and name it with the system name/station name. then, just add that same name to the systems column on the margins page and fill in the trade data from the commoditites market.

to compare, select the station you're buying at and the station you're selling at from the dropdowns on the margins sheet. The spreadsheet will do the rest! I figured having an easy comparison tool with access to data from a bunch of our far-flung members would be valuable, so here it is!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19mAD9ERaLOxaaJll8-BBsqwbABwVMy10_h9tWkYX5MU/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Oh no I have discovered a fatal flaaaaaaaaw.
it's calcuating profit for stuff you can't buy, which is giving it hugely inflated margins.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Nicely done. If I ever get more into ED, I may try this.​

Forgot your password?