End of April...

Sportsvee

Commander
Sep 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Sportsvee
I'm sure there a reference here I'm missing. I'm strangely disturbed by this. Haha.

Of note though, baby Owl will be 20 months old on the 23rd. So that's significant. Ya know, to me. Haha.
Hey man, that's a double shit-post. And just coz you mention your baby, don't think you can.......ohhh so cute. I mean, oh look at the Lil fella. (insert silly faces here).

Right, what we talking about?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
That is significant to us all my friend.
Happy 20th to baby Owl.
Thanks Cosmic. The little fella has come down with a cold, so he's curled up on my lap napping away, snuggled up with his Easter Bunny. Quite cute.
Hey man, that's a double shit-post. And just coz you mention your baby, don't think you can.......ohhh so cute. I mean, oh look at the Lil fella. (insert silly faces here).

Right, what we talking about?
Just look at him! The cutest. Haha
IMAG3185.jpg

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
23, 42, 81, is this how this sequence works?

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Thanks Cosmic. The little fella has come down with a cold, so he's curled up on my lap napping away, snuggled up with his Easter Bunny. Quite cute.

Just look at him! The cutest. Haha
View attachment 6144
Hey, hey, hey! No fair using the kid to get more likes. That's cheating! that's....
Oh hey look at him sleeping safely in dad's arm. Norman Rockwell couldn't painted a better picture.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
no math, just sex.
Sex...
What's that? Is it like math?
Subtract the clothes, add the bed, divide the legs, and multiply?
Hey, hey, hey! No fair using the kid to get more likes. That's cheating! that's....
Oh hey look at him sleeping safely in dad's arm. Norman Rockwell couldn't painted a better picture.
He is rather adorable. My single buddies keep wanting to borrow him to pick up ladies.
Oh yeah I forgot the original subject. Kid distracted me.
-cough, STOTS, cough-
Are we finally getting 16?

Forgot your password?