Engineer DeMarco at your service

Adamska

Lieutenant
Aug 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Adamska
Where you from stranger?
- I am from the rather unfortunately small Rhode Island, yes, that Rhode Island that they compare the size of hurricanes to or whatever they do with it. And no, Quahog isn't a real place, but it is based on one. :)

What drew you to Star Citizen?
- A variety of things, actually. I used to play Wing Commander on my dad's computer back in the day, so when I heard that our lord and savior Chris Roberts was making a new game, I jumped in faster than you could say "spinning up FTL drive".

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
-
As the title of this thread suggests, I intend on being an engineer, either in a fleet support capacity, or, more interestingly, on the racing circuits (blame Formula 1). All that said, I'm not a pilot.

What was the first game you remember playing?
- Ok, look. It's been a very very long time since I started playing games. I'm not that old, but I'm...okay, eff it, Metal Gear Solid on the PS1. That was my bread and butter back in the day.

What other games do you play?
- You guys are gonna eat me up for this. My laptop is rather...crappy. My budget is....non existent, so I had to resort to buying a peasantbox (Xbox), due to my love for Halo and the fact that most of my friends are console players. That said, I have played a variety of games on my laptop, from Eurotruck Simulator, to XCOM (all of them, for the most part).

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
- Remember that aforementioned Engineer thing? Yeah, that. I offered my services to Shive, and Shive, in return, counter-recruited me into TEST. I've herd of it before, but I wasn't really into the "org" thing. Nothing against it, I was just all lone wolf, but without the leather jacket, greased hair, and motorcycle with excessively tall handlebars. I have, of course, since changed my tune.

Picard or Kirk?
- Don't kid yourself. Picard is the way to go. Kirk may be the original, but I believe Picard to be an amazing captain, and...well...that accent. Not trying to be shallow, but, yeah.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Nothing against it, I was just all lone wolf, but without the leather jacket, greased hair, and motorcycle with excessively tall handlebars.
Welcome to TEST! Your indentured servitude to Shive begins now.

Quick! Hide the space motorcycles!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Perhaps the best new member introduction all month. Got me laughing.....

Welcome to test! Euro trucker was one of my past times when I was deployed. Spent hours on that game.... Wasteful time that was well enjoyed.

I'm going to go drink the size of Rhode Island in honor of you..... :/

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Dammit. Accidentally'd deleted my post. My mouse is being wonky. I meant to edit it for a typo. x_x

Again, still looking forward to your capabilities. :P

Crawley

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Crawley
Welcome to Testsquadronbestsquadron! It'll be neat having an engineer around when I go and smash up all my nice ships because I am a shit pilot. Yay.

Also, did you frikken see Spa over the weekend?! What a great race.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I'm very curious about engineer gameplay too. I don't know that I'll make it a main, but I definitely intend to check it out.

Adamska

Lieutenant
Aug 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Adamska
Welcome to Testsquadronbestsquadron! It'll be neat having an engineer around when I go and smash up all my nice ships because I am a shit pilot. Yay.

Also, did you frikken see Spa over the weekend?! What a great race.
No, I actually missed that one. I also missed the announcement that one of my favorite drivers passed away.....

Crawley

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Crawley
No, I actually missed that one. I also missed the announcement that one of my favorite drivers passed away.....
Oh, yeah, that was really tragic. After all that time in a coma, I thought maybe he'd be getting better. Way too young for that.

Adamska

Lieutenant
Aug 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Adamska
Oh, yeah, that was really tragic. After all that time in a coma, I thought maybe he'd be getting better. Way too young for that.
You're on the edge between life and death every time you hit the track. It's just the nature of the beast. Just think of what would have happened if Senna didn't push the FIA for tougher regs?

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Welcome to Test, console peasant.
We all know that Picard is the only real choice

Crawley

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Crawley
You're on the edge between life and death every time you hit the track. It's just the nature of the beast. Just think of what would have happened if Senna didn't push the FIA for tougher regs?
It's a good legacy that Jules is the only driver to have died in F1 since Ayrton. But now that Justin Wilson has also died from a head injury in Indy, who knows how the closed-cockpit debate is going to go down.

Selitos

Space Marshal
Aug 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Selitos
Welcome to Test, it was good talking to you yesterday! You'll understand my avatar!

Reactions: Adamska
Forgot your password?