Escape from Tarkov my comrades

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Escape from Tarkov is on beta, 50USD for base pack, check it out, it is an amazing game. would talk more about it but got to get back to it.

Reactions: Beerjerker

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Looks fun, but I'm spending all my money on SC right now. Maybe in a couple months.

Edit: nvm, accidentally bought this.
What am I even doing with my life? :expressionless:

Last edited:
Reactions: Joehockey

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Escape from Tarkov is in beta, 50USD for base pack, check it out, it is an amazing game. would talk more about it but got to get back to it.
(if you do add me x-sum1-x

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
wuts it like?
like day z meets PUBG, with epic gunfights. The gunplay is strong, the way it works is you have your man guy, you get to load him out with gear you have or extract out of a combat zone, however, if you die in a zone you lose your stuff (unless it's insured) but you can also join a game as a random and you will join with a lot less stuff, and random low gear, but if you die you don't lose anything, and whatever you can get out you keep, and can put on your main guy. as well as getting keys to open room and boxes on different maps. The gunplay is AMAZING! very good tactical shooter and you die fast. If SC can make its gunplay feel this good I will be very happy.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
like day z meets PUBG, with epic gunfights. The gunplay is strong, the way it works is you have your man guy, you get to load him out with gear you have or extract out of a combat zone, however, if you die in a zone you lose your stuff (unless it's insured) but you can also join a game as a random and you will join with a lot less stuff, and random low gear, but if you die you don't lose anything, and whatever you can get out you keep, and can put on your main guy. as well as getting keys to open room and boxes on different maps. The gunplay is AMAZING! very good tactical shooter and you die fast. If SC can make its gunplay feel this good I will be very happy.
DayZ + PUBG? No thank you.

Reactions: Deroth

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
DayZ + PUBG? No thank you.
watch some videos, like those, are the ones that are closest too, that I can think of, but it is really in a group of its own.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Saw some videos ages ago but forgot about it. Game was simulating stove pipe jams, never seen a game put that much thought into shooting mechanics. Thanks for the head's up! I'll check out how it's progressed.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
So, my comrades, I killed a player and he had this beautiful M4A1 on him (one of the rarer guns right now), I was able to get it out, I have found a suppressor, 4x scope, canted rail, and a dote site, with all my powers combined I made this baby.... to never use because I am too afraid to lose it :P but here you go. Also, I have a picture showing all the mod slots on this one gun, it's amazing!

20171122213915_1.jpg

look at all that modding....

20171122213939_1.jpg

Selector Switch set to PEW PEW PEW!!

20171122214039_1.jpg

suppressed, 60 round box mag.....

20171122213953_1.jpg

If you do suppressing fire with a suppressor on then it is suppressed suppressing fire....

P.S. I will capture some gameplay with Cab tomorrow and post it so you guys can see the game play.

Havrek

Space Marshal
Sep 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Havrek
Omgosh that's a nice weapon! Just started and learned quickly I need to stick to the PVE environment to learn the maps a bit before venturing into the PVP game.

Reactions: sum1 and BluePilote

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Awsome men

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Omgosh that's a nice weapon! Just started and learned quickly I need to stick to the PVE environment to learn the maps a bit before venturing into the PVP game.
I am hanging around Discord a lot if you want to group, I would say shoreline is one of the best maps for starting. and add me to your friends list "x-sum1-x"

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
Im considering it. I saw it ages ago but still don't know if it'll be my cup of tea and all that.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
So I gave in and bought this while it was on sale, even tho I don't have any money.
Any advice for a new player?
Want to group up some time?
I'd add you but I don't know how to do that yet. :/

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
So I gave in and bought this while it was on sale, even tho I don't have any money.
Any advice for a new player?
Want to group up some time?
I'd add you but I don't know how to do that yet. :/
when I am playing I will be on Discord, the best thing to do for starters is to take your SCAV out because then you do not loose anything, the other thing is to take your PMC out with minimal gear.

Reactions: Sraika

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
when I am playing I will be on Discord, the best thing to do for starters is to take your SCAV out because then you do not loose anything, the other thing is to take your PMC out with minimal gear.
Yeah, I figured those out already. Pistols only for the (2 times) I've taken my main guy out so far. I've not finished a round online yet, but offline I managed it. I like how the damage system works, but it does feel a little weirdly locational. Like, if you shoot someones's leg, it takes bloody ages to kill em, but you can drop em in one bullet with a headshot. Which I guess is more realistic, but damn if it ain't confusing.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
also, I would say just play shoreline, it is an easy map. go in at night and in pve to learn it (you can't take anything out, but you can't lose anything in pve) learn how to get around, one of the easiest maps

Forgot your password?