Euthanize 2nd annual CS:GO Case Unbox Giveaway!

Euthanize91

Lieutenant
May 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Euthanize
Hey everyone!

Tomorrow will mark day 7 since I have opened the 2nd annual Chroma Case Giveaway thanks to everyone who has donated to the cause! What this means is that if you play CS:GO and are interested in potentially gaining some awesome gun skins you should tune into my stream starting around 7:30-8pm EST (Actual giveaway time is TBT). You can view my stream VIA test stream links or at www.twitch.tv/euthanize91

Like the first giveaway I plan to give away quite a few items varying in rarity! I however will not be giving away the previously obtained blue items (skins) to try and cut down the total time of the giveaway since it has been proven to be a lengthy process.

There are a few simple rules pertaining to the giveaway which I will list here and also continuously announce throughout the night.

1.) Please make sure you are following the stream, If you are chosen as the destined winner and fail to follow rule one we will laugh at you and then cry with you.

2.) Please make sure to set your steam profile to public so that I can quickly send your trade to you and get on with the rest of the giveaway.

3.) Cheers me as I will be enjoying my favorite beverage!

4.) If you are the winner, I will personally send a message to you over twitch.tv in which you will have a few minutes to reply with a link to your steam trade URL. (It is nice to have this handy and ready. If you are unsure where/how to find it I suggest you to hit up YouTube for a tutorial).

A little side note,
*Last giveaway I was very lenient with these rules but plan to enforce them much more this go around. If you fail to follow them and take too much time your item will have to be re-rolled (I would hate this to happen to ANY test member!).*

Thank you again to everyone who stops by to check out the stream and support me in my journey to become partnered with twitch! If you have any questions feel free to message me personally, ask on mumble, or leave a reply to this post.

Good Luck, and happy hunting!

-Euth

Forgot your password?