EVE ONLINE FREE TRIAL

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
EVE Online. Why are we even talking about that shitpile?

It's going to see its playercount halved when SC launches.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Never played eve and from the comments here I'm glad I saved 10 years or more of my life. Ha.

Click. Click. Click.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
I still have 3 years of game time added up on my account, and I haven't played more then 5 minutes all year

NecroDancer

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
RSI Handle
NDN7
Am I the olny person here that likes eve? the game is dying, no question. But it's a wee fun filler until multiship/universe launch at least is it not?

Reactions: Dranoc

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
Am I the olny person here that likes eve? the game is dying, no question. But it's a wee fun filler until multiship/universe launch at least is it not?
Sure its losing subs but eve isnt dieing. people have been saying since 2003 that eve is dieing and most people are just unsubbing alts due to plex prices. ATM its just dortz and i that seriously play eve. pm ne your ingame name so i can invite you to the channel.

COUGARHUNTER

Commander
Oct 21, 2015
RSI Handle
COUGARHUNTER
I tried Eve 5 or 6 years ago, had no clue what was going on and quit after 10 minutes.

I tried Eve again last night and actually payed attention and now I'm somewhat hooked.

I looked on the forums this morning to see if any of you guys are still on Eve and you guys are making me feel like I just got hooked on crack.

Anyone seriously still play though? And is there anything for a veteran player and lowbie to do together? Doesnt seem like it.

Forgot your password?