Evening

Kirien

Captain
May 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Kirien
Where you from stranger? I'm from Minnesota.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I loved games like X-Wing, Tie Fighter, Privateer, Freelancer and other space flight games.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) I'm looking forward most to exploration and playing with friends. Also probably some merchant hauling and a little fighting.

What was the first game you remember playing? I can't remember the name of the game but I know it was on my cousin's commodore. That or the original Donkey Kong.

What other games do you play? Currently I'm mainly playing Wildstar. And I'm sure Witcher 3 will consume large portions of my life for the next few weeks. Also DA:Inq

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Gladestone who I've known longer than I care to remember.

Picard or Kirk? I have to lean towards Picard...though Kird did get all the women.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I played WildStar for a while, but I didn't really ever get into it much. Still, it played very smoothly.

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Welcome Kirien!

PhosphorusForFun

Space Marshal
Mar 14, 2015
RSI Handle
PhosphorusForFun
Welcome to TEST! Man I wish Wildstar was more populated. I came back in January to see how it was coming along and even after the server merges still seemed empty :(.

Ryan2534

Vice Admiral
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
MontoyasNipples
Welcome to the best org in Star Citizen! I used to play Wildstar but couldn't get into it. I love mmorpgs though. Witcher 3 HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO!

Kahoshi

Lieutenant
May 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Kahoshi
I used to live in North Dakota, right next to the Minnesota border.

Got to love those winters.

Forgot your password?