Expanding alpha 3.0 PTU testing

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Man, what was I doing wasting my time sle
Damnit now when is 3.1 coming... I have much [CONCERN]
Yeah, I can't wait for Derek Smart and his gang to start saying how, despite 3.0 being released, "SC is still a scam" lmao

**PSA** - If you made any changes to your joystick settings, make sure you save a copy in another folder, before trashing your old SC 2.6 folder!

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
So I've given 3.0 a try, current report: Bugs are everywhere. But I think most of the bugs are server related, a lot of the issues seem to be synchronization style issues. I use a console 4-5 times to get it to work, the Quantum drive I've only managed to get working once and frames haven't been great. If this is server based problems and they have invited us to stress test, then hopefully this should get better soon.

I did however manage to get to, and land, on Yela, so moon landings are working perfectly. I explored a little mining base, but found no treasure apart from empty big Benny packets.

I also managed to get a 4 star criminal rating... hopefully this won't cause issues...

EmpireRuled

Commander
Oct 16, 2017
RSI Handle
EmpireRuled
Holy fist fuck!! Best email in my inbox in the morning EVER. Can't wait. Woohoo!!
Holy fist fuck. I am going to use that everywhere. I thought I had some excellent exclamatory remarks, but THAT? That was sheer poetry. No worries, I am going cite my source every time.
Me: "Holy fistfuck!"
Some dude (or chick) at work: "What did you just say?"
Me: "Trademark, Blind Owl, 2017."
Same dude (or chick) at work: "Jesus."

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Holy fist fuck. I am going to use that everywhere. I thought I had some excellent exclamatory remarks, but THAT? That was sheer poetry. No worries, I am going cite my source every time.
It's expandable.
Eg;
Holy flying fist fuck at a rolling doughnut!

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Loving the various Youtube and Twitch streams of Alpha 3.0, the are a flying fist fuck of awesome - I actually subsrcibed to maybe speed up my invite since Concierge is after subscribers.....

'Gimp

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Haha, there's so much more, as Crude says below. If you're really really looking to get your point across, I personally like "Holy Forcible Flying Fist Fuck!"
It's expandable.
Eg;
Holy flying fist fuck at a rolling doughnut!
Haha, adding in the always classic "Go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut!" I like it. 11/10 for style points and making a "Bennifer" like tie in.
Loving the various Youtube and Twitch streams of Alpha 3.0, the are a flying fist fuck of awesome - I actually subsrcibed to maybe speed up my invite since Concierge is after subscribers.....

'Gimp
Haha, I see we're catching on.
I just checked and, flying fist fuck yes, I did.

Transferred account to PTU and about to start download.

'Gimp
Haha, you're killing me 'Gimp. Thanks for the laughs.

Forgot your password?