Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Strategy 1: bring bombs on board

So yea, we could put bombs, on our ships, so we can ram them with bombs while we bomb them!
You can watch till around 14:18. And by then you realize, they have not the smallest clue that someone would actually attend to ram someone else with explosive cargo. T H I S is our golden opportunity!

Strategy 2: Use tractor beam to fly with explosive cargo
ahead of us, sort like a bumper, but explosive, so it's a bomber?

Strategy 3: Eva accidentally exploding enemy vessel while trying to help them by refueling/restocking missiles. Unlike the other tactics, this is dangerous, because you're outside of the Aurora, so this tactic should be used with caution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts!? (Sorry there was no visual material here to proper picture this for you, but my skills with video/imagery editing were lost in an accident)

Reactions: SeungRyul

Mr Fishcakes

Lieutenant
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Delicious Fish
You see, I have come up with a cunning plan...

This will take some coordination, which I find easier after a few drinks. We simply have a member of TEST use their incredible acting skills to convince the opposition that they are on their side, all the while masking their drunkenness with skill and ease. Crewing for the opposition, this loyal hero will await the signal (A burning Aurora across the port bow) Indicating it is time to strike.

Upon this signal, our brave martyr will open the hangar doors of the ship he is crewing, allowing us to enter and ram the opposition FROM THE INSIDE.

Obviously this is indeed a genius manoeuvre that only the tactical prowess of TEST could achieve. A few drinks may be in order.

Reactions: GrammarGestapo

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
You see, I have come up with a cunning plan...

This will take some coordination, which I find easier after a few drinks. We simply have a member of TEST use their incredible acting skills to convince the opposition that they are on their side, all the while masking their drunkenness with skill and ease. Crewing for the opposition, this loyal hero will await the signal (A burning Aurora across the port bow) Indicating it is time to strike.

Upon this signal, our brave martyr will open the hangar doors of the ship he is crewing, allowing us to enter and ram the opposition FROM THE INSIDE.

Obviously this is indeed a genius manoeuvre that only the tactical prowess of TEST could achieve. A few drinks may be in order.
What are you? Some kind of drunken pilot!? ;)

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Operation Turkey could be offensive... Let's do it!

Forgot your password?