Extra Game Keys Dump/Exchange

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I would recommend you DO NOT post your keys publicly here if your intention is to give them to TESTies.

These forums are open to anybody, if you post the key in the open anybody can grab it.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I would recommend you DO NOT post your keys publicly here if your intention is to give them to TESTies.

These forums are open to anybody, if you post the key in the open anybody can grab it.
You're right. A few days ago, someone wanted to take a key for Borderlands from the list and it had already been used. I thought it was a mistake, but it might be because somebody took the key and didn't say they did.

Edited the first post:
I've been advised to not display the codes publicly, so please PM me if you want anything from the list. As of December 27th 2017, some codes might have been used and untagged, so sorry if the key you want isn't valid anymore.
The list still stands, but I took the codes off. PM me if you want/need anything.

MonkeyGamer

Ensign
Jan 18, 2018
RSI Handle
idk
Yay I can hand out stuff too now finally:

2 DAUNTLESS CLOSED BETA KEYS

puqXmj-W4hjzc-VjJkmm-tfbEnu-MqJMJf

fqAKMK-nXudyn-zUNygW-CWnRy3-4kdfvW

Have fun :smile:
I have claimed one i also have to say that one of my friend took the last one he was interested in the game like me and we have been playing it a lot the past 2 days

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Added these to Steam games:
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Gloria Victis
Lords of the Fallen: Digital Deluxe Edition

I'm such an idiot. There was a bundle on Fanatical with 4 games for $1, 12 games for $4.90 or 14 games for $9.90. I thought I'd buy the last tier, because the 2 games included for the $5 price difference between tier 2 and tier 3 seemed nice. Turns out I already owned both, so I could have bought the cheaper bundle. So to the list they go.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Done.
Also, can't believe nobody wanted to play Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! It's kinda silly, but I had a lot of fun with it. And by a lot, I mean exactly 13 hours (according to Steam).
Ugh, fine, you've convinced me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Mind if I snag that?

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Added Overgrowth and Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?!
@Sraika - if you liked Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!, this one is... well... similar.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Added Overgrowth and Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?!
@Sraika - if you liked Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!, this one is... well... similar.
It does look fun :)
I'll give someone else a chance to claim it before i snatch it up, tho :grin:

Overgrowth is a pretty great game. I never quite got the hang of it, so my story mode progress is barely existent, but i put a good hour or 2 into the arena mode, and it has split-screen multiplayer too, so i played some of that with my friend. The combat feels very satisfying, especially if you manage to land a jump-kick.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Does anybody happen to have a Fortnite friend code for Save The World?
Cheers and thank you!

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Alright, I gifted Arma: Cold War Assault to @EVPilot , so that's no longer available. :)

I also happen to have a guest pass for Counter Strike: Source lying around, if anyone wants to try it out.

Forgot your password?