Extra ICD7 for super cheap, if any TEST member wants.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth

I have excess thermal paste from december that I wish to get rid off.

If any TEST member wishes any thermal paste, I will literally send it to you at the cost of the shipping and packaging. (i.e less then cost to buy it)

However, do not be greedy, 1-2 per person is fine.

I will send by slow snail mail, 5$ ea. - Shipped.

These are new - 1.5g ea. of ICD7 AKA :
IC Diamond 7 Carat 1.5g Thermal Compound Paste Grease (ICD7)

newegg sells this for 12$ + S/H
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA7BP30U2717

if you want more then one, or want tracking (i.e faster shipping)
you can go here: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/171780633728?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
and just make an offer for 99Cents, I will make sure it comes out to the same.

This is for TEST members only.

I will just use PayPal, as usual for any transaction.

Also - I will trade some for a Puglisi Artifact - you know the hanger flair, I am missing the one that has the blue crystals in it, think it was the first of the artifact set and was from last year may or june or earlier or something.

Reactions: Superkazy

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
The padded envelop costs just over a dollar, and the stamps cost like 170+ depending where I send it, so really this is a good deal.
I will be replacing my stock with a purchase of 5,000 TX-4 and Gelid Extreme, if anyone's wondering why I'm getting rid of this.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
If only it was gelid X.

Amazing offer indeed though for the membership here. Solid paste will drop your temps over most stock paste.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
I just switched my stock from artic silver to kryonaut...

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
There was a guy like a decade ago that did a benchmark testing things like toothpaste and mustard and butter and all kinds of junk along with of course thermal pastes.. lol

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Don't be this guy :

For the record, KPT-8 is considered a joke amongst overclockers, however in the electronics world its a staple of performance. Its just - its not as good (no where near really) as CPU/GPU thermal paste because, you need the best in this case. Whereas KPT-8 is just a cocktail blend of shitty zinc/silicon/magnesium recycled crap from Russia. Its great when the temperature is not critical.

On a CPU you can expect 5-10C warmer when using it compared to say TX/MX-4 Gelid Extreme/or CLU

Last edited:
Forgot your password?