Extraction Operation: Sunday October 27th, 2019 at 17:45 UTC

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Date/Time: Sunday October 27th, 2019 at 17:45 UTC (13:45 Eastern)
Spawn Location: PU → Stanton System → Port Olisar
Coordinator RSI Handle(s): Invidiax4
Brief:
Late Saturday a TEST merchant fleet of high value was scheduled to be delivered. During an attack by an unknown enemy one freighter was disabled and crash landed leaving the freighter stranded on Daymar, all crew presumed lost. The cargo must be retrieved at all costs!

A team of TEST Star Marines (10) will be deployed to secure the cargo ship and retrieve the parcel. The unknown attackers may still be present in the area, and all precautions must be taken. Due to the sensitive nature of the cargo a ground approach must be made. Once the cargo is secured an extraction team (5) will be sent to retrieve the TSMC squad and parcel.

Preparation:
Yellow/Black Armor
Black Only Armor
Any Weapons
Medipens
One cargo ship
One Valkyrie
One URSA Rover
One OPFOR deployment ship
2x Overwatch fighters

Rules of Engagement:
TSMC will approach the downed craft before OPFOR approach.
TSMC will then hold the craft for 7 minutes until the extraction Valkyrie team may approach.
TSMC win condition is successfully retrieving the cargo to space or full kill of OPFOR team.
OPFOR win condition is full kill of TSMC team or disabling the extraction Valkyrie.

o7
TEST Combat Command

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
I volunteer my Gemini as a cargo ship and myself as a combat photographer.

To increase realism and make the secure cargo task more difficult, I can fill the ship with some goods, plus place some ground vehicle inside; this will generate a nice kill house-like maze in the cargo hold.

As for the primary objective, we could drop a personal inventory box in one of the Starfarer's smuggling tunnels.

Last edited:

Invidia_x4

Vice Admiral
Mar 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Invidiax4
I volunteer my Gemini as a cargo ship and myself as a combat photographer.

To increase realism and make the secure cargo task more difficult, I can fill the ship with some goods, plus place some ground vehicle inside; this will generate a nice kill house-like labyrinth in the cargo hold.

As for the primary objective, we could drop a personal inventory box in one of the Starfarer's smuggling tunnels.
That would be awesome!! There was a wipe today, would this be of a problem?

• o7
Reactions: Naranox and O-Lefty

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Couple suggestions, if I may:

-- Yellow Team (TSMC) and Black Team (OPFOR) should split right after the kick-off at the PO lobby and go to the separate discord channels,
-- Cargo ship, callsign Tanker, flies to AirCorp Mining 141 on Daymar,
-- Yellow Team mounts Valkyrie, callsign Valk, and flies to AirCorp Mining 141 on Daymar,
-- Once met with Valk at the outpost, cargo ship moves to the location off the armistice zone, within the Valk radar range,
-- Once Tanker is landed, unlocked and left with the rear ramp open, Combat Photographer, callsign Wmk, gives a green light for the Yellow Team,
-- Valk performs fast insertion of the Yellow Team near the cargo ship, then relocates to the safe position within the radar range with Tanker,
-- Once the Yellow Team reports the cargo ship secured, operation coordinator, callsign Invidiax4, gives green light for the Black Team.

Notes:
-- No matter how the Black Team is going to approach the mission site, OPFOR dropship, or any close air support ship, if engaged, should be able to locate Tanker on its radar,
-- To avoid premature end of the operation, the Tanker would be powered on with the shields up; I can also leave the engines on to generate some nice smoke screen.

@Invidia_x4

Last edited:

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Couple suggestions, if I may:

-- Yellow Team (TSMC) and Black Team (OPFOR) should split right after the kick-off at the PO lobby and go to the separate discord channels,
-- Cargo ship, callsign Tanker, flies to AirCorp Mining 141 on Daymar,
-- Yellow Team mounts Valkyrie, callsign Valk, and flies to AirCorp Mining 141 on Daymar,
-- Once met with Valk01 at the outpost, cargo ship moves to the location off the armistice zone, within the Valk radar range,
-- Once Tanker is landed, unlocked and left with the rear ramp open, Combat Photographer, callsign Wmk, gives a green light for the Yellow Team,
-- Valk performs fast insertion of the Yellow Team near the cargo ship, then relocates to the safe position within the radar range with Tanker,
-- Once the Yellow Team reports the cargo ship secured, operation coordinator, callsign Invidiax4, gives green light for the Black Team.

Notes:
-- No matter how the Black Team is going to approach the mission site, OPFOR dropship, or any close air support ship, if engaged, should be able to locate Tanker on its radar,
-- To avoid premature end of the operation, the Tanker would be powered on with the shields up; I can also leave the engines on to generate some nice smoke screen.
Great execution plan, that's the kind of thing we need! But I'm not the event coordinator, just advertising it. Run this by Invidiax4, I'm sure he'd be happy to work with you to iron things out.

o7

Forgot your password?