F!$@ The LevelCap video, this is the only Youtube you need to watch, today

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I don't understand Star Wars. These allied so-called "rebels" rebel against what? Peace and stability in the galaxy? How many lives have been lost just because they don't like law and order? And we are supposed to back this behaviour? Also they are guided by a council of Jedis! Those guys that hate feelings! How messed up is that?!?!?

I saw that poor vader mask and I teared up. That is what the Jedi did and will keep on doing to innocent public servants, and justice needs to be served.

All Hail the Emperor!

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
I don't understand Star Wars. These allied so-called "rebels" rebel against what? Peace and stability in the galaxy? How many lives have been lost just because they don't like law and order? And we are supposed to back this behaviour? Also they are guided by a council of Jedis! Those guys that hate feelings! How messed up is that?!?!?

I saw that poor vader mask and I teared up. That is what the Jedi did and will keep on doing to innocent public servants, and justice needs to be served.

All Hail the Emperor!
The Empire enslaved and subjugated alien races across the Galaxy. Vader, himself, is guilty of mass genocide (although, no one really misses the Gungans, do they?), and should have at least been tried as a war criminal.

Also, the Emperor would sodomize his own clones, just so he'd have a comeback for when he was told to "Go f@#$ himself."

Reactions: CaptainRichard
Forgot your password?