F7C Hornet Wildfire

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx
Can we all just agree the Wildfire is the best because a thread on the other variants was not made? I think facts speak for themselves.

Also true fact, the Wildfire is the fastest Hornet by virtue of the red paint.
The saber and saber comet only difference is the paint job.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
I think many people are not noticing that the wildfire lacks a shield and generator size. These are 2 very importnant things for the hornet as its power draw from so many weapons is signifcant and the amouny of damage it must take ishigher than a twisty saber. so far imo SHornet is cheaper ( or same price i forget) and better than the wildfire.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Can we all just agree the Wildfire is the best because a thread on the other variants was not made? I think facts speak for themselves.

Also true fact, the Wildfire is the fastest Hornet by virtue of the red paint.
Your mouth does so much talking.

You'll be wishing you'd spend the extra $50 on guns, shields and armour when I get a hold of you in my superhornet! ;)

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
In actual fact red paint is one of the most expensive to buy.
In actual fact neither the SH or Widlfire are on sale for any price at present via CIG so please quit saying that.
The wildfire was still for sale and the SH was not when I pledged for the Wildfire.
I have flown the Super Hornet alot in the free flys and now as a loaner until (dec 16th? maybe).
It's time to try something new. I already have bigger engines and a bunch of addons for it in stock from my Tracker.
I'd like a fleet of Hornets. They are all fun and suit me just fine.
I hope we get another free fly after the 2.6 release to see all the changes to the ships.
And Yes SH afficionados, you've got the specs. But do you have the skillz? ;)

Forgot your password?