Fair comparison.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I prefer to think of it as a short wheelbase transit van, but USA doesn't have them I don't think, maybe you do but I don't recall ever seeing a ford transit in any US show or movie.

They were designed to be versatile, easy to load and have an engine and suspension that rivalled modern cars for speed and handling.

If anything is a Cutlass Black surely it's the good ol' transit, hell most bank robberies used a transit as the getaway vehicle.
Oh yeah, we got 'em. I almost bought one a few weeks back but decided I needed a 4-wheel drive pickup more. The Transit 250 and 350s are full-size vans, and then we got the Transit Connect, which is kind of a mini-mini van(but no miniguns)

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Lets all stop and think about the new minivan of the verse for a second.

Two people sit in front? Check
Power sliding doors on the side? Check
Powered rear tailgate? Check
Enough room to seat 7? Check
Room to haul the bikes in the back? Check
Child proof seatbelts? Check

If you guessed it, I'm talking about the new Cutlass Black rework. AKA the space minivan. Just let these videos sink in for the real comparison.
Oh no I'm a Space Dad!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Cutlass Black surely it's the good ol' transit, hell most bank robberies used a transit as the getaway vehicle
Here is your cool minivan
This is the kind of van my Cutty is going to look like View attachment 6925

you mean dis?
I shall be the super hip cool dad that robs stores and my kids drive us away with phone books under their shoes to reach the pedals while one sits on the others shoulders to reach the steering wheel and the toddler mans the turret while I shoot out the window at virtualace and his griefer wanna be cop friends

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I shall be the super hip cool dad that robs stores and my kids drive us away with phone books under their shoes to reach the pedals while one sits on the others shoulders to reach the steering wheel and the toddler mans the turret while I shoot out the window at virtualace and his griefer wanna be cop friends
Guess you better start procreating. Or do you plan on borrowing your nieces and nephews? Ha.
Dad bod and all?
You have no idea...

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
I have no problem with a mini van. There is lots of room when you and the wife get a chance to get away(if you know what I mean). Hell who would ever walk up on a mini van thinking hanky panky is going on inside. The police rarely pull you over. If your speeding it must be an emergency. Always let your wife drive and keep a towel that looks like there is blood on it. If you do get pulled over hold it up to your head and pretend you hit yourself in the head while doing something manly and she is driving you to the doctor.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Oh yeah, we got 'em. I almost bought one a few weeks back but decided I needed a 4-wheel drive pickup more. The Transit 250 and 350s are full-size vans, and then we got the Transit Connect, which is kind of a mini-mini van(but no miniguns)
I OWN a Transit Connect, that's not quite the versatile vehicle of it's forefathers but it's okay.

The Transit is by far the best match for the Cutlass if you ask me, maybe one or two others come close but the Transit is just too close a match. I hope the UK team that designed it(yes its true) had the Transit in mind or at least the fundamental traits that brought the Transit to life in the first place.

As I mentioned they are as follows:

Versatility
Speed/Handling
Loot Capacity
Bank Robbery

The Cutlass Black(TEST Version):
TESTCutlass.jpg

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I have no problem with a mini van. There is lots of room when you and the wife get a chance to get away(if you know what I mean). Hell who would ever walk up on a mini van thinking hanky panky is going on inside. The police rarely pull you over. If your speeding it must be an emergency. Always let your wife drive and keep a towel that looks like there is blood on it. If you do get pulled over hold it up to your head and pretend you hit yourself in the head while doing something manly and she is driving you to the doctor.

Forgot your password?