Fallout 4 - Did you meet Swan?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I stumbled across him early on and a little bit of very manly poo might have come out. I later went back and cheesed him with my laser musket.

Lockhearts

Commander
Oct 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Lockhearts
First time I found Swan I thought I'd be smart and lay a trap using every single freaking mine that I had.. of course he throws a rock and sets them all off in my face and I go flying off into the sun set

Last edited:
Reactions: Irishnutcase

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
I was standing in his hut pilfering through his stuff when he decided to show up :D I ended up running into a bus where he just stood still outside while I used about every shotgun shell I had on his face till he died. Kinda cheap but I got my power fist <3

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
I was just walking along with codsworth I think and next thing I see is a fucking behemoth! I nearly shit myself!! Then proceed to use every missile and explosive I had even managed to wake a protectron (which only lasted 5 seconds). But I got my power fist!!!!

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
weird... I stayed invisible and made him appear and then lose me right away. I then just sniped him in the face a few times and he was dead.

Forgot your password?