Fallout 76 is fun!

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
I took a step back and had quite some rage sessions over how Bethesda let exploiters handle the game.

The impact is huge and led me to not play until they fix it (which happens in the next 24h).

Generally, the game has a lot potential, but they dropped the ball in a lot of areas:

Exploits:
- People were duplicating items through glitches and forced server crashes (server!)
- People were exploiting a glitch to gain unlimited carry weight
- People were exploiting a glitch to gain exp
- Bots happened

Results PS4:
- A carry weight glitcher gets around 500m near you and your game starts rubberbanding like hell
- More than one carry weight glitchers and your game can freeze up to death
- Server disconnects every hour
- People with lvl 150-900 are running around
- People with unlimited nuka cola and 25k caps + hundreds of duped explosive shotguns (1 shot = death) are allowed to pvp

Future content:
Faction PvP ...

Now not everything is really bad, but the moment i get disconnected or cant play due to massive lags and it is because of exploiters, the fun ends.

I am now advocating new servers for new cahracters, in hope of getting the exploiters out. A server wipe would work too, but a lot of people are against that (progression loss)
I do not believe Bethesda has the manpower or brains to delete every single cheated item, so as far as new content goes, it will either be a massive shit show or a slow exploited mess.

Bethesda is now on par with Blizzard in terms of incompetence and trust

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Exploits:
- People were duplicating items through glitches and forced server crashes (server!)
- People were exploiting a glitch to gain unlimited carry weight
- People were exploiting a glitch to gain exp
- Bots happened
Yeah these were bad, but all patched in the current PC patch and coming to consoles tomorrow.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Please let us know when the beta is finished so the rest of us can pick it up at 1/3 of the price!!! :P

P.S. I am just teasing I am glad you are having fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Still looks pretty interesting to me, wife says no more spending money on things until after the holidays so I gotta wait and see if I get it for xmas. :D

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
I really like it, outside of the constant server disconnects. That is getting really old. Especially from a game that went to release.

Reactions: DorianSkyphire
Forgot your password?