farming simulator 2017

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I have it, very relaxing.
Boo! Not punny enough! Needs to be corny or farm likes.

I wish I had it so that I could log my playtime. Right now I'm jyst browsing Steam looking for a good game to turnip. Tractors seem in season but Steam Summer Sales start soon and I don't know if I'll have the time to plow into this game. Not to mention the controller I'd have to harvest from Amazon so that I can operate the heavy machinery.

Reactions: StdDev

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I get me a pretty good crop of 'likes' without ever leaving these forums

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus

I wish I had it so that I could log my playtime. Right now I'm jyst browsing Steam looking for a good game to turnip. Tractors seem in season but Steam Summer Sales start soon and I don't know if I'll have the time to plow into this game. Not to mention the controller I'd have to harvest from Amazon so that I can operate the heavy machinery.
:expressionless:

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev

score.jpg

Reactions: Stevetank
Forgot your password?