Favorite Old School Console Games?

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Hey y'all.

I am setting up a emulation box, likely running RetroArch or Lakka or a similar platform. So along with this, I need ideas for games to legitimately obtain and setup on this platform.

What are your favorite games from older generation consoles? Please specify what console the game is for and why you loved it! NES, SNES, Game Boys, PS1-2, etc

Last edited:

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
OG Tomb Raider is the way to go. Although it is the source of my angular breasts fetish, which has left my life a continuing disappointment, every second playing that game was worth it. Every sweet-sexy-boxy-second of it.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I threw a fit when I was 5 years old at my cousin's wedding because I wanted to stay in the hotel and play Blackthorne on the hotel SNES, but then it "broke" and I made my parents call the front desk to fix it

Reactions: A.Santos

Zenkata

Grand Admiral
Jun 11, 2017
RSI Handle
Zenkata
OG Tomb Raider is the way to go. Although it is the source of my angular breasts fetish, which has left my life a continuing disappointment, every second playing that game was worth it. Every sweet-sexy-boxy-second of it.
The original Tomb Raider and its squeals were my favorite console games.

Reactions: Han Burgundy

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Mario Bros /Elite on NES, super street fighter/sonic on sega 16 bit, golden eye/mortal kombat on the super nes. After that I went on to the pc master race ;P (although I did buy a ps2 just for tekken 5 haha)

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I cant believe that no one has mentioned this, but Wing commander on the genisis.

Forgot your password?