• Get solo ships

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Aleph0Null

Grand Admiral
Apr 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Aleph0Null
Good day everybody, it's me! your favorite immature character.
I have a question for you guys, since dogfights just isn't my thing I decided to go to the industrial rough. question is what rough will it be? I heard the Herald will have hacking module we I went fast and bought it. but I wonder what direction I should take as my main profession, I bought the Genesis because of ability to fly very long distances and it's 16 maneuvering thrusters. I thought it will be beneficial to transform workers from plants in some habitable zone to 22 jumps away asteroid cluster that has rare minerals, or take NPC's and other players to exsotic places. BUT! it's ment for a crew of 8, I don't think I will be playing with more then 5. so I thought maybe instead I should buy 3 small different purpose ships. The Terrapin, Prospector and a Buccaneer, all can me manged by one, but less profitable. What you think I should do?

Reactions: AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Melt the Genesis. U can buy her back when she will be released. Buy ships which you can use now.
Stay away from the Bucc if you are not in dogfights. Hornet or Sabre (perhaps Avenger?) and lancer will do for earning some bucks imho. Try your dogfighting ships in AC before buying.

Sportsvee

Commander
Sep 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Sportsvee
I'm in the same boat, no skills when it comes to dogfights, but the Hornet has done me well lately (although I love the Sabre).
And as Sam said, go back to the Genesis later. Once up and running you might find a few willing hands to make light work.

Last edited:
Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?