Fighter Ships with better hangar than Aeroview

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
so the title says it all.im looking for a fighter ships that have a better hangar than aeroview.is that even exist ?? if not maybe a exploration ships? not capital though because i heard that the maintance is very expensive and it may not go well

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Cutlass ($100) comes with the industrial hangar so it will unlock all hangars to choose from. Cutlass is still waiting on rework, but you could CCU it to a Hornet or something fancier.
The Buccaneer and (I think) the Sabre both come with the industrial hangar too. They're not currently for sale but likely will be soon (tm).
Not sure what role, if any, the hangars will play in future game updates.

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Cutlass ($100) comes with the industrial hangar so it will unlock all hangars to choose from. Cutlass is still waiting on rework, but you could CCU it to a Hornet or something fancier.
The Buccaneer and (I think) the Sabre both come with the industrial hangar too. They're not currently for sale but likely will be soon (tm).
Not sure what role, if any, the hangars will play in future game updates.
from that price range.what if i have like 100-150 or maybe 200 dollar price range,which one do u suggest the most.

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
If you don't want to wait for the next big sale to get a Bucc or Sabre, you can buy a Cutlass Black and CCu it into a Hornet. Or, if you already own a fighter that you like, you can just purchase a hanger on it's own.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
from that price range.what if i have like 100-150 or maybe 200 dollar price range,which one do u suggest the most.
Super Hornet ($165) and Sabre ($170?) are top dogs as far as flight ready fighters right now, but neither are available for sale right now. In November, they will very likely be an anniversary sale when almost everything will be up for sale again.

What I would suggest is getting a subscription for a month or more. You'll get monthly rental credits (and can earn them with or without subscription in Arena Commander), then you can rent all the fighters and decide which you like best before buying.

EDIT: Even if not available for sale, flight ready fighters are available for rent.

Reactions: Blind Owl

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Super Hornet ($165) and Sabre ($170?) are top dogs as far as flight ready fighters right now, but neither are available for sale right now. In November, they will very likely be an anniversary sale when almost everything will be up for sale again.

What I would suggest is getting a subscription for a month or more. You'll get monthly rental credits (and can earn them with or without subscription in Arena Commander), then you can rent all the fighters and decide which you like best before buying.

EDIT: Even if not available for sale, flight ready fighters are available for rent.
so i just see Sabre and it does looks good.but i cant just pay 170 in 1 transaction.do u think i just buy like 100 bucks ships for temporary and then when sabre is on sale i can upgrade it to that ? or it wont work that way ?

Reactions: Blind Owl

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
so i just see Sabre and it does looks good.but i cant just pay 170 in 1 transaction.do u think i just buy like 100 bucks ships for temporary and then when sabre is on sale i can upgrade it to that ? or it wont work that way ?
Sure. You can pledge for any ship and then get a CCU (ship upgrade) later, when the ship you want becomes available.
The Sabre is included in the free fly promotion, so you can try it out now with no purchase. Here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/promotions/Gamescom-Free-Fly-2016
This promotion ends Monday (22 August).
Not sure of your situation or what's in your fleet, but make sure to have a "ship package" as well. The package will include the actual game in addition to a ship (which you can also CCU to another ship if you want).

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Sure. You can pledge for any ship and then get a CCU (ship upgrade) later, when the ship you want becomes available.
The Sabre is included in the free fly promotion, so you can try it out now with no purchase. Here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/promotions/Gamescom-Free-Fly-2016
This promotion ends Monday (22 August).
Not sure of your situation or what's in your fleet, but make sure to have a "ship package" as well. The package will include the actual game in addition to a ship (which you can also CCU to another ship if you want).
roger that.thanks

Forgot your password?