Security Fighter Squadron & Ground Marines - Yellow Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieDoctor

Rear Admiral
Aug 18, 2014
RSI Handle
Whiskeyologist
I really like the yellow jackets name and logo. It's pretty badass looking and should spread fear amongst the fleshy meatbags of the universe.

Bring on more propaganda Montoya!

Hydro_Axis

Space Marshal
Mar 3, 2015
RSI Handle
RedBeerdz
I saw the F.A.R.T. acronym and about fell out of my damn chair....This is great...Good work....and count me in for an assault team.

Elac

Commander
Aug 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Elac
I'm down. Can bring 2000hours of CS and a bad liver to the table.

Reactions: FortuneBlack

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Interested are you still recruiting. Have Aurora LN, this December sale depending on what's listed may upgrade.
Sorry, I've been away a lot recently. As far as I know we are indeed still recruiting. I'll have more info hopefully this time tomorrow.

Daak Seed

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
daak-seed
So what's up with Yellow Jackets? Now baby PTU is out and lots of us doing pew pew pew ... I find myself lately doing more and more of FPS pew pew along with boarding. But it would be great to have some practice with fellow drunk wasps at Kareah / Covalex!!!

I wonder, is there any way to see who is interested (past or present) and who is already in the list by timezones? It would be great to add these pew-pew-pewople into my PTU 2.1 contact lists so we can do some rounds together.

P.S. From the latest fun I had with random pew-pew-pewople: Successful dropout of 4 people from Avenger Titan's cargo-bay at Supercruise speed above Kareah station.

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
In the application there is one option for medical unit, and one with medical unit (ground/crew)

Is the one called medical unit a pilot role?
Yes, unless in my absence someone has started a medical division of sorts. But even if that is the case we'll still probably try to have a few medical ships and medical personnel.

On a different note, who has access to the FPS at the moment? I can try to organize some sort of team play/training or whatnot.

GeneticPredator

Space Marshal
Jan 13, 2016
RSI Handle
GeneticPredator
Yes, unless in my absence someone has started a medical division of sorts. But even if that is the case we'll still probably try to have a few medical ships and medical personnel.

On a different note, who has access to the FPS at the moment? I can try to organize some sort of team play/training or whatnot.

Okay thanks for the reply. I'm signing up for different pilot roles. I don't care if it's dropship or ambulace duty. Count me in.
I might do some FPS roles later on but not as primary choice.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli

I am down for medical duty! I love being the support guy. However, I reserve the right to be in heavy armor and carry a railgun...because reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?