FiKnight reporting for dri. . . duty.

FiKnight

Ensign
Feb 21, 2024
RSI Handle
FiKnight
I heard that this was the place to be to have a round bought for you after signing up for recruitment and duty assignments.

Fairly new to SC, started with the latest Fly Free and decided that becoming a permanent pilot was definitely a must. It took a lot of honey-do listing to convince the missus that I need the 100i and then upgrade to the avenger titan. I've been drawn to the bounty hunting line of work so far, but I'm always up for any kind of bad ideas and shenanigans, this can include letting my son fly the ship without warning passengers of the impending doom that they just stepped onto.

Anyway enough ramblin, thanks for havin me and the crazy that follows.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party!

The avenger Titan is a really nice ship to start with. Eventually, the upgrade in the Avenger line in the bounty hunter play style will be the original, the Aegis Avenger Stalker with its 6 prison pods. This being said, the Titan is still a very nice & well rounded ship to get started with. Are there any other sorts of activities you might also be interested in? There are all sorts of vehicles currently in the Verse with a lot more coming. A bit of coverage to make sure everything we want to do is possible.

You arrived at an interesting point, because based on the info that CIG has confirmed, this next patch will change a lot of how things have been & over this calendar year, a lot more changes are coming. So you'll be able to get into the Verse without the hassle of relearning everything too much.

Reactions: NomadicHavoc

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I heard that this was the place to be to have a round bought for you after signing up for recruitment and duty assignments.

Fairly new to SC, started with the latest Fly Free and decided that becoming a permanent pilot was definitely a must. It took a lot of honey-do listing to convince the missus that I need the 100i and then upgrade to the avenger titan. I've been drawn to the bounty hunting line of work so far, but I'm always up for any kind of bad ideas and shenanigans, this can include letting my son fly the ship without warning passengers of the impending doom that they just stepped onto.

Anyway enough ramblin, thanks for havin me and the crazy that follows.
Welcome to TEST!

If your son is going to be joining you in playing might want to try to convince the missus he needs a Starter Package as well (Aurora FTW!) and that you need to upgrade to a Cutlass so you can stick your son in the turret.
Now, if you can then convince the missus to use your son's account from time to time then might even be able to convince her to let you upgrade to something even bigger with more turrets so all three of you can play together.

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to TEST!

If your son is going to be joining you in playing might want to try to convince the missus he needs a Starter Package as well (Aurora FTW!) and that you need to upgrade to a Cutlass so you can stick your son in the turret.
Now, if you can then convince the missus to use your son's account from time to time then might even be able to convince her to let you upgrade to something even bigger with more turrets so all three of you can play together.
A family that plays & slays together, has great times together. Though if you get them all playing with you & periodically upgrading your ships, or even just becoming a subscriber for the flair when something catches your eyes, you'll eventually end up as another Concierge member like many of us. Either way, enjoy what you can, when you can.

Forgot your password?