Final Fantasy: XIV ARR

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
So I started playing the free trial of FFXIV and I'm really enjoying the game. It seems to have proper gear progression, which WoW has faded from.

I was wondering if anybody here plays and wanted to show me the ropes? Or if anybody wanted to start playing and group up! I have a character on the FamFrit server. I started playing an Arcasnist..because summoning is fun.

If you are interested in the game, check out the free trial at: http://www.ffxiv-freetrial.com/

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Update:

Bought the game. $20. Comes with 1 month of subscription. So really the game is $5.

I am on the Exodus server. Playing an Archer.

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Hmm... never really played a FF MMo, but heard some great things about it... let me try the free trail first, and i will get back to you.

Kalh

Lieutenant
Aug 18, 2014
RSI Handle
Kalh
Well i play it a year ago , the game is pretty fun , but for the end game content you need a group of good players and you can't be drunk or you are going to make everyone die xD

krividus

Ensign
Sep 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CoVers
Well, the leveling and story is pretty nice, especially since it's a love letter to FF fans. But the endgame.....oh god, the endgame....it's a worse grind than the bad olden days of WoW, just spam for myth tomes all day long and do dailies, dailies, dailies.....

All in all, a good game for a month or so, but wouldn't invest into it beyond that point.

Forgot your password?