Final Showdown Today - Reclaimer vs Caterpillar

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
The Caterpillar has it's place for sure. I would never buy one myself. But that has to do with the purpose of that ship.
1: I do not need a pirate ship
2: I don't need a multi-purpose modular ship. Since I have at least 1 ship for each purpose.

The Caterpillar is nice for pirates and/or those that want a ship that can fit different roles instead of buying 3-4 ships to fill up those roles.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
The Caterpillar has it's place for sure. I would never buy one myself. But that has to do with the purpose of that ship.
1: I do not need a pirate ship
2: I don't need a multi-purpose modular ship. Since I have at least 1 ship for each purpose.

The Caterpillar is nice for pirates and/or those that want a ship that can fit different roles instead of buying 3-4 ships to fill up those roles.
...or for those that want a good trade ship with an healthy cargo capacity but detest MISC and cannot afford a BMM or Carrack.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
I personally blame bad bracketing for this,
but i also think this is hilarious
plus i actually like the caterpillar
if we did this as an overall vote instead of a tournament system i suspect the result would be rather different
but at least the reclaimer didnt win, eh? 😁

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
I did not vote. But I would pick the Reclaimer just because of the way it looks. Bad-ass ship 😎
As for functionality. Well........ who cares 😝

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?