Finally got my reclaimer

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I know this is a long shot but who knows maybe i'll get lucky. Does anyone have a Starfarer gemini Concept I can buy for the 240? I'll handle any fees of course I figured this is probably the best way for me to get my reclaimer before it goes on sale again (want to prevent any chance of them deciding to hike up the price)

SweetDee

Vice Admiral
Jan 7, 2017
RSI Handle
SweetDee
The concept is gonna cost you a bit, but the gray market can "easily" bag you an LTI path to a Gemini > Reclaimer.

Its the path I took to get a Reclaimer, but it took a little puzzle action.

And yes, the Reclaimer will probably be another $100 at the next sale.

Reactions: BluePilote

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Well was hoping to get the concept from someone's buyback as it would only cost them 240 instead of having to take the CCU route and paying 340 for it which defeats the purpose(even if it increased to 450 I could just get a CCU from the starfarer package I have with 2 nox) The main reason I want to try to push in this direction is I can spend the 240 and get my reclaimer for just 10 usd more then sell the starfarer package and stick with my warbond package for 2 nox. Then I can use my 2nd BMM to continue on my path to my Polaris with no worries. Here is where I currently am at with my fleet progress.

Finalized Fleet
Ground vehicle:2xNox (maybe 2x dragonfly also)
Fighter ship: Unknown final(havnt decided)
Money ship: Reclaimer
War ship: Polaris/Javelin
Ship Hauler: BMM/Endeavor/Idris (BMM only if it turns out as big as the Idris)

Current status of Fleet
Ground Vehicle:2xNox
Fighter Ship: Khartu-Al lightspeed package(180)
Money Ship: BMM(350)
Capital ship: BMM(350)
Ship Hauler: None

The current fleet will be converted over to the finalized as I progress down my route. if I get the gemineh I can upgrade it to the Reclaimer very easily as i know a guy i trust on the grey market who has an upgrade to it. This allows me to put the BMM in the Hauler position until I have decided which one I want in the end (hauler is lowest priority) I still have a very large amount my credits in CCUs atm also so as soon as some of these become available it will be very easy to upgrade to them. I'm still coming up with a plan to get the jav as I would have to melt almost my full fleet to get it by the next time it goes on sale if it goes on sale again(most likely). Most of my finalized stuff is in CCU form in my hanger until I get the javelin after that i'll get there piece by piece.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Finalized Fleet
Ground vehicle:2xNox (maybe 2x dragonfly also)
Fighter ship: Unknown final(havnt decided)
Money ship: Reclaimer
War ship: Polaris/Javelin
Ship Hauler: BMM/Endeavor/Idris (BMM only if it turns out as big as the Idris)

Current status of Fleet
Ground Vehicle:2xNox
Fighter Ship: Khartu-Al lightspeed package(180)
Money Ship: BMM(350)
Capital ship: BMM(350)
Ship Hauler: None
Please bear with me, because I'm at work and it's a really slow day. I'm going to Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V your "Finalized Fleet / Current Status" template (and please allow me to edit it a bit) and clear my head. I'm not going to make a new thread just for this, because this is @Blind Owl 's job. Here we go:

Current Fleet
Ground Vehicle: 1x Dragonfly, 1x Nox
Personal Transport: -
Fighter Ship: -
Main Profession Ship: Cutlass Red, Base Endeavor
Secondary Profession Ship: -
Capital Ship: -
Ship Hauler: -

Final (Fantasy) Fleet
Ground Vehicle: 1x Dragonfly
Personal Transport: reworked 315P / Freelancer DUR / Constellation Andromeda
Main Profession Ship: Cutlass Red, Hope Endeavor
Secondary Profession Ship: Terrapin / Crucible

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Please bear with me, because I'm at work and it's a really slow day. I'm going to Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V your "Finalized Fleet / Current Status" template (and please allow me to edit it a bit) and clear my head. I'm not going to make a new thread just for this, because this is @Blind Owl 's job. Here we go:

Current Fleet
Ground Vehicle: 1x Dragonfly, 1x Nox
Personal Transport: -
Main Profession Ship: Cutlass Red, Base Endeavor
Secondary Profession Ship: -

Final (Fantasy) Fleet
Ground Vehicle: 1x Dragonfly
Personal Transport: reworked 315P / Freelancer DUR / Constellation Andromeda
Main Profession Ship: Cutlass Red, Hope Endeavor
Secondary Profession Ship: Terrapin / Crucible
Nice fleet that is alot of ships though. are you trying to get them all with lti before release? i plan to get more once the game is officially released those ships though are my primaries which i wont want to lose. i want to always have those major assets no matter what.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Nice fleet that is alot of ships though. are you trying to get them all with lti before release? i plan to get more once the game is officially released those ships though are my primaries which i wont want to lose. i want to always have those major assets no matter what.
The only things I absolutely want to get before launch are the Endeavor Modules.
Everything else that's still missing is just wishful thinking (or careless financing). :)

Forgot your password?