Finally joined the verse

Callahad

Captain
Aug 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Gavin6115
So i've not kept my eye on test squardon lately (even missed the meeting :O), but that's because I finally have a pc that can run SC! It's been better than I expected to be honest.
first flight in my aurora, it took me a few minutes of floating away to work out i needed to press z to be able to turn the ship with the mouse, then, port olisar and that huge planet came into view and my jaw dropped. Unreal sights. Later on I was flying some fella's connie (he let me) and even tried some combat!
tons of gameplay already and the game isnt even halfway there yet, its going to be a beast.

Pr0totype dFA

Space Marshal
Jan 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Pr0totype_dFA
Nothing like that first feeling of being in the open of the SC Verse...until 3.0 comes out in a couple months. Playing through the missions with a friend can lead to hours of fun without feeling any repetition. Stay tuned next Sunday for some "big" surprises from CIG!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test! Each new patch has always left me feeling amazed with the graphics and game-play. I can't even imagine what the final game play will be like anymore...

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
Welcome young man..Your coming in a the right time, some of us have been waiting since 2012 sigh..Now how ever we will have the start of a univers, welcome to test the best, where beer is the only thing you neeed..

Forgot your password?